Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Inverness Caledonian Thistle v Morton

beetee

It's not even on Alba and therefore on mute on a lot of people's TVs. A fully-fledged shame game live on TV on an English speaking channel before Eastenders starts.

Let's face it, we all want that to happen, don't we?

It's about the only positive I can forsee over the next week.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not even on Alba and therefore on mute on a lot of people's TVs. A fully-fledged shame game live on TV on an English speaking channel before Eastenders starts.

Let's face it, we all want that to happen, don't we?

I’d prefer it to be our third win on the trot.

I can’t help but think that Tuesday night is our biggest game of the season. I don’t expect much today and with Falkirk having already played their game for that round at Alloa it’s one we could really do with to maintain a gap whilst keeping Queens in the mix at the bottom. It would of course be a welcome boost to pick up three points before those c*nts visit.

Dykes must have more incriminating pictures on his hard drive than Julian Assange to still get a start.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He used to play for Rangers and wee morton are so shite that half the rangers women's team could get a game for us.

- Jonatan Johansson February, 2019

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

We’re about to get sucked into this relegation battle. It’s been obvious our manger wasn’t up to the job for a long time but the club stuck by him as other teams strengthened. We’re gojng backwards every week and JJ comes out and says he’s pleased with the performance? Not good enough

FTOF

Archived