The Easdale’s Shares - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Easdale’s Shares

IBM is ideal if you're planning on building a major stadium (10K+ capacity) and/or a number of pitches to hire out, but given we barely get more than 2K a week and the number of new artificial surfaces already available in Inverclyde, would that even be needed?

There's also travelling through town is a pain in the ring and the fact the rail access is a single line one platform and one train an hour isn't great.

If it were me I'd build a new ground on top of the car park

here today, gone to hell

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IBM is ideal if you're planning on building a major stadium (10K+ capacity) and/or a number of pitches to hire out, but given we barely get more than 2K a week and the number of new artificial surfaces already available in Inverclyde, would that even be needed?

There's also travelling through town is a pain in the ring and the fact the rail access is a single line one platform and one train an hour isn't great.

If it were me I'd build a new ground on top of the car park

You’d have to assume that every other pitch for hire in the area will be rendered unusable, by any means necessary, in favour of the new Morton sports campus.

Archived