Yobs Going Loco In London - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yobs Going Loco In London

Flyerton

Nothing like Greece where working people from all walks of life came together to protest against mass cuts and the devaluing of their livelihoods through no real fault of their own whilst the politicians and bankers who caused the mess move on and count their filthy lucre. London riots are carried out by a bunch of gobs / disaffected youths (call it what you like) where the family of the guy that got shot said the riots were out of order and should not be associated with the guy that got shot.

Do you think these incidents are wholly connected to this guys death or have they more social economic problems ?

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I said justice is never seen to be done.

What lifestyle choice did Stephen Lawrence, Ian Tomlinson and Jean Charles de Menezes all do to deserve their abysmal treatment by the Met?

Never ???? :unsure:

& those 3 have nothing to do with the last 3 nights, so completely irrelevant!

The future just ain't what it used to be

Wish people would stop politicising the riots. I'm no Tory, but this has very little, if anything, to do with Tory cuts!

Kidding yourself on aren't you?

The police and community leaders have been warning DC and Boris for months that this has been coming, do you really think you can turn round now and expect people to think there's no political aspect to what's happening?

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Never ???? :unsure:

& those 3 have nothing to do with the last 3 nights, so completely irrelevant!

Erm, yes they do. The Met are being treated with contempt by the public right now, a contempt brought up by their disgraceful corruption at the highest level possible.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Erm, yes they do. The Met are being treated with contempt by the public right now, a contempt brought up by their disgraceful corruption at the highest level possible.

Not the public, just some clowns who want a fight & some free gear from the shops.

The only people who are responsible for these riots are the knobs who are rioting, loads of people have s*** lives but they don't resort to this nonsense.

Thats ok then lets just let these idiot destroy the lives of many innocent Londoners. these people are nothing but thugs, thieves,arsonists destroying these peoples lifes. It has nothing to do with Police if so they would leave everything else alone and just target the MET

I can't believe people on this board condoning whats going on ??????

forever optimistic

Not the public, just some clowns who want a fight & some free gear from the shops.

Oh yeah, it's that simple after all, isn't it?

The only people who are responsible for these riots are the knobs who are rioting, loads of people have s*** lives but they don't resort to this nonsense.

Maybe lots more people should be rioting in protest at their s*** lives until someone in authority smells the ****ing coffee.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them.

In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....

Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did..

yes_to_a_just_scotland_cover.jpg?itok=zU

Oh yeah, it's that simple after all, isn't it?

Yip.

Maybe lots more people should be rioting in protest at their s*** lives until someone in authority smells the ****ing coffee.

Yeah, blame "someone in authority" because you cant be arsed trying to make something of your life.

Yeah, blame "someone in authority" because you cant be arsed trying to make something of your life.

Swing and a miss.

I have the capacity to empathise with someone else's position in life while not being in their shoes. You clearly still can't progress beyond that or many other simple concepts. Keep your opinions to the Daily Star or even Newsround from now on as you're hopelessly out of your depth here.

I said justice is never seen to be done.

What lifestyle choice did Stephen Lawrence, Ian Tomlinson and Jean Charles de Menezes all do to deserve their abysmal treatment by the Met? Go on...

That's an entirely irrelevant question. Next.

Why should we take the shackles off a police force that has been judged to be institutionally racist, (Lawrence murder) dishonest with the facts (Menezes, Tomlinson) and in cahoots with criminal activity and blackmail (NOTW)?

Respect is earned not demanded in any adult relationship and the Metropolitan Police currently deserve none.

Punishments do not work as a deterrent. You only need to look at the US system which allows ridiculous 'three strike' rules and the death penalty to continue. The US has by far the largest share of global prisoners.

Do not forget the Met actively persued the media to ensure seen in a better light. At the G20 protests there were alot of complaints that police officers had removed their ID numbers but this never recieved much coverage in the media.

No one can condone the rioting , looting or any other criminal activity but there are huge problems that this has flagged up and will only escalate if government reforms do not stop to consider the negative aspects that will effect the poor and the police force ( the Met) have to become a force for upholding the law and not focused becoming a political entity.

The problems stem from a % of youth coming through now that don't fear the Police , They Don't fear being Jailed and they have little respect for anyone else apart from themselves

This group of youths coming through will not think twice of carrying or using a knife , they wont think twice about attacking someone to steal there property or just cause they looked at them the wrong way .

This group need to learn there are consequences to there actions (or at least they should be)

Until we get tougher on crime and punishments nothing will change

yes_to_a_just_scotland_cover.jpg?itok=zU

The problems stem from a % of youth coming through now that don't fear the Police , They Don't fear being Jailed and they have little respect for anyone else apart from themselves

And why do they have no fear? Because they have nothing to lose, they have no stake in society, no prospects for the future.

Swing and a miss.

I have the capacity to empathise with someone else's position in life while not being in their shoes. You clearly still can't progress beyond that or many other simple concepts. Keep your opinions to the Daily Star or even Newsround from now on as you're hopelessly out of your depth here.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Awww aren't you just precious.

You can empathise all you want, i can see the reality of it.

And why do they have no fear? Because they have nothing to lose, they have no stake in society, no prospects for the future.

No it's because the human rights brigade have forced us not to be nasty towards scummy ****s who deserve to be shot.

No it's because the human rights brigade have forced us not to be nasty towards scummy ****s who deserve to be shot.

As I said, stick to the Daily Star, the adults are talking.

David Cameron "I am granting the Metropolitan Police emergency powers to use water cannons, rubber bullets and tear gas to take back control of our streets from these ponsing parasites biting the hand that feeds them.

In addition I am deploying the British Army as a visible presence to provide the authority that is so very lacking.".....

Carlsberg don't do Prime Ministers but if they did..

Hope its not the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders count the fingers

Is this the British Army who will be getting horsed in government cuts :lol:

Wait until these guys have a few years out after being in Afghanistan suffering from PTSD all the hero stuff will disappear and these people will be left with the emptiness of "what the f*ck did we go out their for"

Some of us have seen this all before and the frustration is the people we charge to ensure it doesn't happen again make the same mistakes and idol promises.

I see Cmeron and now Milliband have returned from their holidays early , what would we all do without their soundbites.

Everything was going well up until this idiotic comment that just underminds everything!

IT'S BLUMMIN PC GONE MAD INNIT!!!!

The rioting has clearly stemmed for a much bigger problem, all it needed was something to kick it all off. This is it!

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Everything was going well up until this idiotic comment that just underminds everything!

IT'S BLUMMIN PC GONE MAD INNIT!!!!

The rioting has clearly stemmed for a much bigger problem, all it needed was something to kick it all off. This is it!

.... and we have a winner

Archived