Yobs Going Loco In London - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yobs Going Loco In London

Flyerton

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London is polarised by the very rich and extremely poor. The ecomomic fiasco is not in many cases the fault of the poorest yet they are being hit the hardest by the government spending cuts.

So while their services are being closed they are exposed to the Olympic games adventising juggernaut at every turn.

This stems from the banking crisis and the focus to support these financial institutes despite the cost being footed by the taxpayer.

We saw it in Greece and other countries and no doubt these scenes will be emulated around the country and worldwide.

The big fire in Croydon is a mattress store apparently. Just reminded me of this song:

That got to no. 6 on its re-issue here in May 1989.

While performing that song at the closing ceremony of the 200 Olympics, Midnight Oil caused controversy by wearing teeshirts emblazoned with the word "sorry"

London is polarised by the very rich and extremely poor. The ecomomic fiasco is not in many cases the fault of the poorest yet they are being hit the hardest by the government spending cuts.

So while their services are being closed they are exposed to the Olympic games adventising juggernaut at every turn.

This stems from the banking crisis and the focus to support these financial institutes despite the cost being footed by the taxpayer.

We saw it in Greece and other countries and no doubt these scenes will be emulated around the country and worldwide.

Nothing like Greece where working people from all walks of life came together to protest against mass cuts and the devaluing of their livelihoods through no real fault of their own whilst the politicians and bankers who caused the mess move on and count their filthy lucre. London riots are carried out by a bunch of gobs / disaffected youths (call it what you like) where the family of the guy that got shot said the riots were out of order and should not be associated with the guy that got shot.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

The Metropolitan Police have caused this problem, that loads of people are now jumping on the bandwagon is no surprise. I do love the fact that when the people rise up everywhere else in the world it's worth our support, but on our own streets the hang 'em flog 'em brigade start slevvering for some authoritarian jackbooting.

Only one question for an idiotic comment like that - what are you going to do if/when this spreads all over the country and you find that YOUR property becomes a target?

This has been on the cards for many years and it will escalate until such times as the shackles are taken off the police and the courts so that they can deal with the scumbags effectively instead of packing them off on holidays to disneyland and the likes when they step out of line.

Punishments these days are not deterrents any more. Make the punnishment fit the crime and it will stop.

If things don't change, they'll stay the way they are.

Only one question for an idiotic comment like that - what are you going to do if/when this spreads all over the country and you find that YOUR property becomes a target?

This has been on the cards for many years and it will escalate until such times as the shackles are taken off the police and the courts so that they can deal with the scumbags effectively instead of packing them off on holidays to disneyland and the likes when they step out of line.

Punishments these days are not deterrents any more. Make the punnishment fit the crime and it will stop.

And hopefully that will go for the police as well as those protesting.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Couldnt agree more. Add to that, the bent and crooked polititians when they get caught instead of giving them paltry sentences and then not even making them serve them to the full.

This country is going downhill fast.

If things don't change, they'll stay the way they are.

Seems there are politicians who still have their priorities...some numpty was on about the damage to the olympics..while homes go up in flames.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Protesting ????. i don't see any protesting, i see ****wits fighting, looting & burning down buildings.

NOW the police should start shooting, or bring in the army to do it for them.

The future just ain't what it used to be

Protesting ????. i don't see any protesting, i see ****wits fighting, looting & burning down buildings.

NOW the police should start shooting, or bring in the army to do it for them.

Had this been a council estate in Northern Ireland plastic bullets and water cannons would have been used by last night at the latest. But not on there own doorstep to there own people.

Had this been a council estate in Northern Ireland plastic bullets and water cannons would have been used by last night at the latest. But not on there own doorstep to there own people.

And there woudn't be anywhere near the same level of outcry.

I'm in no way condoning whats going on but its been coming and if the goverment and authorities could not act to prevent it they are just as much to blame as the halfwits burning their own neighbourhoods.

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

:blink:

Police catch drug dealer. Drug dealer shoots police officer. Police shoot and kill drug dealer. People take to the streets in 'protest'.

More idiots just out looking for a reason to riot, they don't care a jot about the guy who was killed.

Get in there with the water cannons, rubber bullets, CS gas, and get rid of the lot of them.

They did say that about menezes to be fair

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Never ??? :unsure:

Police are just easy scapegoats for folk who refuse to take responsibility for their own lifestyle.

I said justice is never seen to be done.

What lifestyle choice did Stephen Lawrence, Ian Tomlinson and Jean Charles de Menezes all do to deserve their abysmal treatment by the Met? Go on...

That's an entirely irrelevant question. Next.

Why should we take the shackles off a police force that has been judged to be institutionally racist, (Lawrence murder) dishonest with the facts (Menezes, Tomlinson) and in cahoots with criminal activity and blackmail (NOTW)?

Respect is earned not demanded in any adult relationship and the Metropolitan Police currently deserve none.

Punishments do not work as a deterrent. You only need to look at the US system which allows ridiculous 'three strike' rules and the death penalty to continue. The US has by far the largest share of global prisoners.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived