Yobs Going Loco In London - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Yobs Going Loco In London

Flyerton

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Metropolitan Police have caused this problem, that loads of people are now jumping on the bandwagon is no surprise. I do love the fact that when the people rise up everywhere else in the world it's worth our support, but on our own streets the hang 'em flog 'em brigade start slevvering for some authoritarian jackbooting.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The Metropolitan Police have caused this problem, that loads of people are now jumping on the bandwagon is no surprise. I do love the fact that when the people rise up everywhere else in the world it's worth our support, but on our own streets the hang 'em flog 'em brigade start slevvering for some authoritarian jackbooting.

:blink:

Police catch drug dealer. Drug dealer shoots police officer. Police shoot and kill drug dealer. People take to the streets in 'protest'.

More idiots just out looking for a reason to riot, they don't care a jot about the guy who was killed.

Get in there with the water cannons, rubber bullets, CS gas, and get rid of the lot of them.

Just like the early 80's Brixton, Toxteth , tensions are rising, more to follow no doubt.

it only takes a spark in places with historic deprevation, Peckam, Lewisham and its kicked off in Birmingham too.

copy cat aye, escalating aye, predictable, **** aye!!!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Police catch drug dealer. Drug dealer shoots police officer. Police shoot and kill drug dealer. People take to the streets in 'protest'.

More idiots just out looking for a reason to riot, they don't care a jot about the guy who was killed.

Get in there with the water cannons, rubber bullets, CS gas, and get rid of the lot of them.

Spot on but none of the counter measures will matter a jot.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Awwwww thats feckin heartbreaking.......................Greggs is about to go up in flames!!! :( Change of mood..Shoot the bastards. :angry:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

After the police involvement with NI in the hacking case not just recieving money and passing stories but using the press to put their mistakes into a positive light as in Jean Charles DeMenezes.

The mistrust is there, the water cannons and such like may get them off the street temporarily but that does not solve the deep rooted problems.

The killing of this guy was the spark but not the overall cause.

Foreign country. Who gives a ****.

You are just a troll, aren't you? And not a very good one at that

Not quite right on the first point. Bullet lodged in police radio is police issue bullet, ergo all shots fired by police. He wasn't a drug dealer. For all his ropey past he'd never been convicted. But hey, why let the facts get in the way.

Definitely agree with the bit in bold, though. It's going full tilt about two miles from me. But hey, it' a foreign country so why should anyone care?

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

What a lot of s***e... still, not really surprising coming from you.

The guy who got shot had a gun, what did he think would happen, knob that he was !

And i didn't see any rioting any time anyone else gets shot on the streets of london and there have been plenty over the last few years, this has feck all to do with "justice" and everything to do with hating police, the cops should just get the tazers out and give every one of the khunts a good blast.

**** the lot of them.

The future just ain't what it used to be

You are just a troll, aren't you? And not a very good one at that

Not quite right on the first point. Bullet lodged in police radio is police issue bullet, ergo all shots fired by police. He wasn't a drug dealer. For all his ropey past he'd never been convicted. But hey, why let the facts get in the way.

Definitely agree with the bit in bold, though. It's going full tilt about two miles from me. But hey, it' a foreign country so why should anyone care?

Are you a midget. :unsure:

To the point, I genuinly don't really care what happens in London, am I not allowed to have such an opinion?? Its as foreign to me as Laos, Los Angeles or Limerick. Is it because you reside there that that determines your opinion? It would determine mine if I lived there but since I don't, as I stated, I really couldn't care less.

Years of politicians ignoring rising youth unemployment, not improving ghetto's etc etc, this was always the outcome, it was inevitable. It will spread, it will get worse.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

The guy who got shot had a gun, what did he think would happen, knob that he was !

That he would be arrested and given a fair, judicial trial in front of his peers, convicted on the basis of evidence and jailed for the safety of the public?

Too much to ask in the capital city of a Western liberal democracy I guess.

this has feck all to do with "justice" and everything to do with hating police

The two go hand in hand. Justice is never seen to be done by the Met because of their history of being a corrupt organisation who gladly cover up their mistakes rather than make themselves accountable. That is why they are hated.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

And i didn't see any rioting any time anyone else gets shot on the streets of london and there have been plenty over the last few years, this has feck all to do with "justice" and everything to do with hating police, the cops should just get the tazers out and give every one of the khunts a good blast.

**** the lot of them.

Are you a midget. :unsure:

To the point, I genuinly don't really care what happens in London, am I not allowed to have such an opinion?? Its as foreign to me as Laos, Los Angeles or Limerick. Is it because you reside there that that determines your opinion? It would determine mine if I lived there but since I don't, as I stated, I really couldn't care less.

Years of politicians ignoring rising youth unemployment, not improving ghetto's etc etc, this was always the outcome, it was inevitable. It will spread, it will get worse.

Your last paragraph makes sense. Surprised to see you've got an opinion on something you don't care about it. :unsure:

That he would be arrested and given a fair, judicial trial in front of his peers, convicted on the basis of evidence and jailed for the safety of the public?

Too much to ask in the capital city of a Western liberal democracy I guess.

The two go hand in hand. Justice is never seen to be done by the Met because of their history of being a corrupt organisation who gladly cover up their mistakes rather than make themselves accountable. That is why they are hated.

You and beermonkey are being a bit too simplistic. There's a hell of a lot more to this. The original shooting is wrong and makes a mockery of the idea of a proper police force acting within their statutory limits. But what's going on is nought to do with that - it's social alienation, being increased by government cuts on sink estates. As Barbie says, this has been coming for a long time. What's more worrying is that the police seem seriously over stretched. Very different from the 80s.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

BREAKING NEWS: Libya now recognising Tottenham rioters as legitimate UK government.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Your last paragraph makes sense. Surprised to see you've got an opinion on something you don't care about it. :unsure:

I was awaiting that. I said i don't care whats happening in London, i didn't say i didn't have an opinion of the cause.

Ken Livingstone, someone i very rarely agree with, has got it almost spot on. "This government is so out of touch with the young and the poor this was always going to happen'. (he failed to point out its actually successive governments fault)

He also said that the Met has been advising the Government for a year that this would come.

It is no coincidence the economy is ****ed, as in the 80's, and that you have a generation who don't give a flying one as they can see no positive future for themselves. Riots can begin for the simplest of reasons but usually underpinned by the state of a society and all honesty this has been inevitable.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Fair enough, obviously I've only gone by the admittedly limited information that I've read in some of the online versions of the papers and on forums. The guy did have a gun though, he wasn't just randomly shot at by the police. If he was waving it around or threatening to use it then the officers had to react.

I'm sure the countless public enquiries that will follow, and determine next to nothing whilst throwing away piles of public money, will give us the 'facts'.

Never ??? :unsure:

Police are just easy scapegoats for folk who refuse to take responsibility for their own lifestyle.

The future just ain't what it used to be

Archived