Download Festival - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Download Festival

Thrax

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking about going to Sonisphere instead. Only four bands announced so far, but Metallica are one of them! Headlining along with Linkin Park, and Lamb of God and Mastodon playing too.

Lamb of God are supposed to be playing Download though, so I'll wait and see. If Metallica or AC/DC are announced for Download then I'm there.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I'm thinking about going to Sonisphere instead. Only four bands announced so far, but Metallica are one of them! Headlining along with Linkin Park, and Lamb of God and Mastodon playing too.

Lamb of God are supposed to be playing Download though, so I'll wait and see. If Metallica or AC/DC are announced for Download then I'm there.

sonisphere is more expensive and only runs for 2 days :| its a bit of a rip off...plus i dont like Metallica or Linkin Park :) so I wont be missing out.

However Faith Not More are heavily rumoured for Sonisphere :mellow:

I'm smart and I want respect!

Me as well!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

sonisphere is more expensive and only runs for 2 days :| its a bit of a rip off...plus i dont like Metallica or Linkin Park :) so I wont be missing out.

they're back together?

I'm not a Linkin Park fan either, but Metallica, man. I've already missed out on tickets for Glasgow, I can't miss them again. :(

There a big crowd heading down to Download again?

Lamb of God? Mastodon? Devil Driver?

Those are great names. No, really.

You want a name to laugh at? I'm seeing Lamb of God live on Sunday, along with Dimmu Borgir, and Five Finger Death Punch. What kind of a name for a band is that?

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I'm not a Linkin Park fan either, but Metallica, man. I've already missed out on tickets for Glasgow, I can't miss them again. :(

There a big crowd heading down to Download again?

You want a name to laugh at? I'm seeing Lamb of God live on Sunday, along with Dimmu Borgir, and Five Finger Death Punch. What kind of a name for a band is that?

Where is this sonisphere? I also missed out on Metallica tickets and would not want to miss them.

Would love to see Metallica but wouldn't go to a festival just to see one band. With the exception of Springsteen, Bowie or the Stones performing! Oh, or Led Zeppelin -1.

Am hoping to go to one day of T this year, no further news on Bowie performing. :(

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

Archived