The Gambling Thread - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Gambling Thread

Mr.Kennedy

Took Leicester (as they are top) and Burnley (as they beat Wolves and Coventry have a few out) tonight as I wanted to have a wee punt, but there was nothing that jumped out... except Burton obviously but after their last frozen flop I missed them out this time!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hahahahahaha!

Did I mention...

Edit: That was directed at your last comment...

Hahahahah!

Fortunately true eh Mr Kennedy

Still, Arsenal brough me in 25 smackers last night from a 50p bet on 5 teams. Not bad. ;)

I put £3 on the old firm to draw 0-0 at 7/1. very happy they are both so s***

You probably know this already but backing 0-0 in any game is dangerous. The safer option is to back "No Goalscorer". The prices are the same but if there is only 1 goal in the game and it is an OG then you still get paid out on "No Goalscorer". If you back 0-0 then you don't.

Took Leicester (as they are top) and Burnley (as they beat Wolves and Coventry have a few out) tonight as I wanted to have a wee punt, but there was nothing that jumped out... except Burton obviously but after their last frozen flop I missed them out this time!

Two draws, well done! <_ and burton won all went perfectly to plan... src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_rolleyes.gif" alt=":rolleyes:">

You probably know this already but backing 0-0 in any game is dangerous. The safer option is to back "No Goalscorer". The prices are the same but if there is only 1 goal in the game and it is an OG then you still get paid out on "No Goalscorer". If you back 0-0 then you don't.

didnt even think o doing it that way, would have been more sensible. wouldnt normally back 0-0 anyway only for the old firm

labrooks is giving away free bets fot the game on saterday!

got to pradict the scores of 5 games correctly though <_>

Been doing it for the last few weeks now, it's a good way of getting punters in, with the chances of them losing pretty damn slim!

I put £2 on Rangers to beat Forfar 4-0 last week at 7/1, with some of the money I won I decided to put on a couple of bets including a 10 team acumulator on Saturday- got 2 out the 10!

I think thats telling you something :o

Got 2 last week, which eventually paid £24 although the acc they give you isn't exactly easy.

Lot's seem to be going for 1-1 draws but certainly worth popping into Lads for the free bet.

I took my free Kamara bet on tomorrows games, as they gave me the option of today or tomorrows choices when I went in. As much I hope it fails due to wanting Chelsea out!

I don't think s***ty will lose to Palace tonight.

What's this about free bets?

ladbrokes have beendoing this for a bit now. You need to predict 5 scores, each score you gets a prize. 1 score back gives you a free bet in which your given a game to pick from i think? Goes upto the grand prize of £1000.

Pop in and ask/beg for one.

ladbrokes have beendoing this for a bit now. You need to predict 5 scores, each score you gets a prize. 1 score back gives you a free bet in which your given a game to pick from i think? Goes upto the grand prize of £1000.

You get the chosen multiple of Chris Kamara, Ally McCoist or all four from the advert depending on whether you get 1,2 or 3 right.

4 right is a free £100 bet and 5 is a grand cash.

Cheers Joe. Is it available online or is it only in the bricks and mortar branches?

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

Cheers Joe. Is it available online or is it only in the bricks and mortar branches?

Dont think its available online, as I use the website all the time for football. Dont know how you can get them, probably by asking or you might have to do something. My granda gets them for me as I didnt know about them till he came in with them.

BETTING TIP: Good odds on the ladbrokes website for first goal in tonight's game Man U v Inter. All players over 6/1, and there is going to be a goal I would reckon. Put adriano, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic on. Also Gary neville :lol:

Dont think its available online, as I use the website all the time for football. Dont know how you can get them, probably by asking or you might have to do something. My granda gets them for me as I didnt know about them till he came in with them.

BETTING TIP: Good odds on the ladbrokes website for first goal in tonight's game Man U v Inter. All players over 6/1, and there is going to be a goal I would reckon. Put adriano, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic on. Also Gary neville :lol:

Needs to be the shops as you need to give them your address, it's a marketing ploy to get customer details as well as to get you in the store.

Obviously you can lie, but how many people care about the odd bit of junk mail THAT much?!?!?

EDIT: Might keep an eye on it, but I'll watch the Barca game in the pub, has the possibility of being a good one, with Barca getting beat by Espanyol they need to restore some pride, and quick!!!

Archived