Prince Harry - Page 20 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Prince Harry

xj2006

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

You know MJ on very rare occasions, and I mean very rare, you can actually be quite funny. :P

And I like Mr E, he one of the good guys. :)

He is indeed, and you can be one of the good guys too. PM mortonjag and he'll give you details of how to deposit £10,000 in the monkey's account. :lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

I thought a monkey was £500? :rolleyes:

Pedigree monkeys can be expensive but contact 'Monkey Rescue' and they'll let you have an abandoned or maltreated simian for nothing, if you're considered a suitable applicant.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Guest David Edwards

You know MJ on very rare occasions, and I mean very rare, you can actually be quite funny. :P

And I like Mr E, he one of the good guys. :)

He is indeed, and you can be one of the good guys too. PM mortonjag and he'll give you details of how to deposit £10,000 in the monkey's account. :lol:

Aw shucks, isn't it just rinky dinky doo that we're all pals. :wub: Feck off the two of youse. :lol:

Youse aye, yese naw.

Yese is becoming the accepted term up here Mr Edwards. Youse is passe and rather middle class.

YER BARD

Guest David Edwards

Yese is becoming the accepted term up here Mr Edwards. Youse is passe and rather middle class.

Seeing as how we're all pals I won't argue.

Don't see all the fuss about Prince Harry to be honest, him talking about "*racial slur removed*" and "ragheads" proves he's just like everyone else...reckon he's got any good Diana jokes???

I'll get ma coat.

PS - on a serious note, what do people expect from someone that's heir to a throne that reigned over all manner of slavery and barbarism in the not too distant past? Bunch of c***s, him and his family.

AWMSC

Don't see all the fuss about Prince Harry to be honest, him talking about "*racial slur removed*" and "ragheads" proves he's just like everyone else...reckon he's got any good Diana jokes???

I'll get ma coat.

PS - on a serious note, what do people expect from someone that's heir to a throne that reigned over all manner of slavery and barbarism in the not too distant past? Bunch of c***s, him and his family.

You are on some rant today

Prince Harry has apologised to the British public. In his statement he states that he is deeply sorry for referring to the *potential ethnic slur removed* as a mate. :shutup:

:thumbup2: :thumbup2:

YER BARD

Archived