Arsenal - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Arsenal

Guest Ghost

I remember watching the Youth World Cup in the summer of 2005 and Carlos Vela (along with Dos Santos) was amazing for Mexico, who destroyed Brazil in the final. I think he signed up with Arsenal that summer. Been checking on him now and again during his Spanish loans. Hopefully he can flourish and fulfil his enormous potential over the next couple of years. He is certainly under the tutelage of the right manager for that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xj I came on the board as I am raging at the total myopic view the commentators have.

A hard but fair tackle, my arse. I get the feeling if that was a furner on a good inglish boy it wouldv had a diff view.

Also Jonathan Pearce saying that di micheles ball for etherington was a shot.

rrrrrrghhhh!!!

Having just caught up with match of the day I have to disagree with you on both counts. ^_^

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

you think that was a fair challenge???? :blink: :mellow:

ok he won the ball but he almost snapped his leg eduardo style :angry:

He left his leg in there! I just thought Davies was totally committed, as he usually is, he got the ball but on the follow through he caught him, unintentionally I thought. I don't like dirty play BTW just hard and fair.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand

our banking and monetary system, for if they did,

I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."

Henry Ford

lol

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

watched this game from start to finish. I was 100% certain at half-time that it was only a matter of time before Arsenal scored; after they did I fully expected them to kill the game off. Incredible. thankgoodness I dont gamble anymore, putting the mortgage on Arsenal to win when they were one-nil up would have left me homeless.

Arsenal, for all their good build up just couldnt create clear-cut chances; was just one of those days.

Hats off to hull, they fully deserved the win as they were more clinical.

Now looking forward to the Man City game today.

Saw the 2nd half of this in the pub yesterday and what a peach of a strike that was by Geovanni, an unstoppable shot.

Big Cousin up like a salmon for the winner as well - when he can be arsed he is a real handful.

Phil Brown seems like quite a shrewd and steady guy, hats off to Hull for making a positive start.

Arsenal still play attractive football even when they are beaten :P and they are still the best football team to watch in the world :D f*** Barca and madrid

Didn't see nowt of that on Saturday. Also didn't know bonus points were awarded for passing the ball in pretty patterns with little to no result.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Didn't see nowt of that on Saturday. Also didn't know bonus points were awarded for passing the ball in pretty patterns with little to no result.

every team can have their off day as was proved on Saturday

no, of course bonus points are not scored for passing pretty.... however hearts are won as that is because arsenal play football the way it should be played - on the deck, skilfully, and always looking to attack

Archived