Greenockmorton.org Fives - Page 124 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenockmorton.org Fives

Jackie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye mate, no game tonight. I tried to get the park booked today after hearing thet Morton game was off but I wa told that the park are closed a they are covered in snow.

I asked if they would be available by Thursday and the guy aid he wasnt sure if they will open again this week.

INVADERS MUST DIE

No bother mate, you think they'd get someone out there with a shovel as it's bright enough during the day for the frost to thaw out but then again this is the mob that took 4 and a half months to change a bulb.

Also, I got Bryan to change me to thread owner so that we can update the topic to let people see the date of the next game and if we are struggling for a player etc. It was LAS who started it but he's been out for a while now so I decided to take it over.

In

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Deego

Harv

Reserve List

Doco

Hound

Gofer

Grant

Kieron Dyer Harvey was regailing me with his injury woe last week so we might need a replacement for him.

Please confirm lads. We need a player to fill in for the awol Grant, I've also ordered the list of the reserves but we might want to discuss this. If a person misses a week do they go to the bottom or do you get special dispensation and return to the top if you playe every single week?

In

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Doco

XXXX

Reserve List

Hound

Gofer

Harvey

Deego

Grant

Kav

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Doco

Don't think I get to be in on the AWOL punishment discussion though. :blush:

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Lads! Put me back down on the reserve list if you please, had to chuck it a few months ago due to work but mostly working day shifts now so I'm available again

No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind.

Buy the ticket, take the ride...

Please confirm lads. We need a player to fill in for the awol Grant, I've also ordered the list of the reserves but we might want to discuss this. If a person misses a week do they go to the bottom or do you get special dispensation and return to the top if you playe every single week?

In

Bez

Jack

Piehutt

Stu W

Scott

Stu M

Savo

Doco

XXXX

Reserve List

Hound

Gofer

Harvey

Deego

Grant

I hope so anyway, because I'm missing tomorrow night to head down to the Villa game.

Lads! Put me back down on the reserve list if you please, had to chuck it a few months ago due to work but mostly working day shifts now so I'm available again

Will do mate :)

I hope so anyway, because I'm missing tomorrow night to head down to the Villa game.

Part timer.

• 3 months later...
Is this still going? :unsure:

Yeah, 5s is still going but the squad's changed and it's about half n half folk from on here and some other lads that play now, think that's why the thread wasn't needed anymore.

Yeah, 5s is still going but the squad's changed and it's about half n half folk from on here and some other lads that play now, think that's why the thread wasn't needed anymore.

Is it possible to put my name back down as a possible reserve if needed?

Archived