Looking For Painter And Decorator + Electrician - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Looking For Painter And Decorator + Electrician

Malt

Hey guys, looking for a painter and decorator in Greenock for a small job.

Also, looking to et my TV on the wall. Reached out to Craig Brands various times but no response and a few other guys. Any help appreciated.

Ed de Ball touched up the Sistine Chapel as he felt that Michelangelo had slacked off in a few places; Thomas Edison's innovations in electricity were also produced by the input of the Dorset dickhead.

Unfortunately he doesn't tend to actually show up as he is a massive, Walter Mitty shitebag. Perhaps you'll have better luck though.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Ed de Ball touched up the Sistine Chapel as he felt that Michelangelo had slacked off in a few places; Thomas Edison's innovations in electricity were also produced by the input of the Dorset dickhead.

Unfortunately he doesn't tend to actually show up as he is a massive, Walter Mitty s***ebag. Perhaps you'll have better luck though.

Tremendous.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

The geriatric wife-beating wierdo with the blog from Cupar will flood your bathroom and then take you to the small claims court, after being laughed at by everyone on a messageboard for because he didn't have public liability insurance. He will then send his hearing aid to a random journalist in the post for no apparent reason. He will then start beating the bishop to pictures of Frogs found on Google, then pump a greyhound arse for efters, whilst shouting Aaababbbadaaaaba Dooo whilst he Google's all your mates Facebook pages looking for photos of you.

Steer clear of that one. He's a mentalist.

*insert signature here*

The geriatric wife-beating wierdo with the blog from Cupar will flood your bathroom and then take you to the small claims court, after being laughed at by everyone on a messageboard for because he didn't have public liability insurance. He will then send his hearing aid to a random journalist in the post for no apparent reason. He will then start beating the bishop to pictures of Frogs found on Google, then pump a greyhound arse for efters, whilst shouting Aaababbbadaaaaba Dooo whilst he Google's all your mates Facebook pages looking for photos of you.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

That blog sounds like fun. You got a link?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

My first five words were "The geriatric wife-beating wierdo" and your first five words were "That bloke sounds like fun". It says a lot about you, doesn't it?

It's no surprise that you get most of your facts wrong when you can't even read five simple words correctly.  :1eye:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

It's no surprise that you get most of your facts wrong when you can't even read five simple words correctly.  :1eye:

I called you out for being a wrong'un early doors though, didn't I? I wasn't wrong there, Dickhead.

*insert signature here*

I called you out for being a wrong'un early doors though, didn't I? I wasn't wrong there, Dickhead.

You seem upset Paul. Looks like Ernie has hit a nerve.  :lol:

I forgot that the jakey flooded a house while posing as a plumber. Comedy gold :lol:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

If the mods could possibly 'Rangers' the thread in which the cider-swilling tramp tried to get hauners for flooding an unsuspecting victim's bathroom as a Walter Mitty plumber then that'd be great.

I reckon it'll have aged like a fine bottle of port.

If the mods could possibly 'Rangers' the thread in which the cider-swilling tramp tried to get hauners for flooding an unsuspecting victim's bathroom as a Walter Mitty plumber then that'd be great.

Don't believe everything you read on here Stevie boy. He won the small claim in court.

He now sits, two for two.  :)

Don't believe everything you read on here Stevie boy. He won the small claim in court.

He now sits, two for two.  :)

Only in your eyes Dickhead. He is fuming like a jakey at chucking out time because the second one got binned before the case even started.

Youre fooling no-one here.

*insert signature here*

They weren't on here sir, but I'll happily give you these links:

http://community.screwfix.com/threads/ive-been-mugged.85680/

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/threads/help-required-please.2603/

This is the guy that LinwoodTon defends time and time again. :lol: :lol:

There is no possible comeback from him on this. Groomed-arse Muppet.

2636712-laugh+point.jpg

*insert signature here*

Only in your eyes Dickhead. He is fuming like a jakey at chucking out time because the second one got binned before the case even started.

Youre fooling no-one here.

They weren't on here sir, but I'll happily give you these links:

http://community.screwfix.com/threads/ive-been-mugged.85680/

http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/threads/help-required-please.2603/

This is the guy that LinwoodTon defends time and time again. :lol: :lol:

There is no possible comeback from him on this. Groomed-arse Muppet.

2636712-laugh+point.jpg

The funniest thing about this is that you accuse me of stalking people online. :lol: 

The funniest thing about this is that you accuse me of stalking people online. :lol:

No Dickhead, you DO stalk people. It bothered you for ages that despite many, if not all, on here knew who I was except yourself. The ironic thing was you wouldn't have had to look far for someone to point me out to you, because as I said once before "Everyone knows who I am anyway, even the Rae's". Look at your actions here on this thread: http://www.greenockmorton.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=42568 Posts 4-8 from yourself, your behaviour was very much like that of someone who tries to groom youngsters online. Which begs the question - what else do you get up to online, you sick bastard?

I had no real desire to let someone like you know anything about me, for reasons which we all know became very evident - however now that you know who I am, what are you going to do about it? Hide behind old Ernie like you always do?

*insert signature here*

No Dickhead, you DO stalk people. It bothered you for ages that despite many, if not all, on here knew who I was except yourself. The ironic thing was you wouldn't have had to look far for someone to point me out to you, because as I said once before "Everyone knows who I am anyway, even the Rae's". Look at your actions here on this thread: http://www.greenockmorton.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=42568 Posts 4-8 from yourself, your behaviour was very much like that of someone who tries to groom youngsters online. Which begs the question - what else do you get up to online, you sick ****?

I had no real desire to let someone like you know anything about me, for reasons which we all know became very evident - however now that you know who I am, what are you going to do about it? Hide behind old Ernie like you always do?

Is that a challenge?

Archived