Best Takeaway In Inverclyde? - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Best Takeaway In Inverclyde?

TheGoon

Pizza kitchen for pizza although I've nit tried toninos yet.

Priyas for Indian.

Cathay royalle for Chinese.

Chippys are all the same shite.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It sounds better than it actually is, and never ceases to disappoint. I ordered one in the Munchen Hofbrauhaus a couple of weeks back, and they stung me about €12 for it.

The Hofbrauhaus has a replica in Las Vegas, which to me says it all. Awful. Weisswurst is just a bad dish.

EOho8Pw.png

Had an amazing currywurst in Berlin and Keir said he had a fantastic one in Dortmund this February, the Germans have got it sussed.

Liking the like for Gianni's, owned by my big cousin

Lived on Currywurst and Gyros and the odd Frikadellen during our stay in Germany 89-93 Frank. Spoilt rotten

Should have a Greek taverna locally, Souvlaki and Gyros would go down a treat

The locals down your way have hardly moved on from Roll n Slice though. I can't see Greek food going down a bomb down there. Anyway, i reckon it overrated compared to Turkish food.

*insert signature here*

Not just Greenock, for all of the Greek Tavernas that have opened up in Glasgow over the years, very few have taken on. Some even close within the first couple of months of opening.

There are a lot of Lebanese, Persian, Kurdish Restaurants opening in Glasgow this weather but they mostly cater for the expat crowd.

*insert signature here*

China on Inverkip Street's hot and sour soup is absolutely tremendous. A superb hangover cure as well. The curries are decent as well but it's the soup that secures my custom.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived