The Bitching Thread - Page 12 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

He was typing a reply then switched to anonymous, then logged out. Says it all really. :rolleyes:

Edit to add:

To borrow a quote from one of our more valued contributors -

Thanks for playing, Champ. :D

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

Wrong again Chump. I never log out, just close the App.

I've only ever met two people from here. LargsTON who, as I expected, was a genuinely honest and pleasant guy.

And yourself, who's first line was..

"I didn't know what to expect, so I've had a couple for Dutch courage"

What a tosser.

And you and I both know that was bullshit, don't we?

I was waiting for you for over an hour, and then you bounce in (not walk, bounce) towards me with a big grin in your face hand out to shake mine like a long lost friend, telling me that you want to put all the bad stuff behind you. I admit, in the time that I was waiting for you I had a beer, became relaxed and a wee bit off guard. But as I've said before, you are not a man of your word.

You're the tosser.

*insert signature here*

My bouncing days were over a few years ago. If I remember correctly I was still recovering from a knee replacement at the time so I'm not sure where you're getting that from. Maybe you should have stuck to a wee half pint.

As I said at the time, and I said the same to LargsTON too, all this forum nonsense was pointless and needed to end for everyone's sanity. I also knew too who would be the ones not to go for that, you didn't disappoint.

The offer is still there.

Gordon, you were like a giant monobrowed version of the Trebor Softmints advert, and as for 'Dutch courage' I became relaxed after having a beer. Maybe it was for the best that I was this way. A few days afterwards, I spoke with LargsTon and we both agreed that apart from all the bullshit on the messageboard, you were actually a likeable person. You probably realise that you backed the wrong side in an argument that fuck all to do with you, and you want a second chance.

As for 'the ones..' There only was me there, and I can only speak for myself.

You had the chance to put the Dickhead behaviour that you were synonymous with on here behind you, but you chose to come back and be a Dickhead all over again. You didn't disappoint.

You're an idiot.

*insert signature here*

Why do posts,

Suddenly disappear.

Anytime he's been here...

:D :P :thumbup2: :1eye: :bouncy:

That’s too high ...

Every time… every time… time, you are near... near? Just like me… just like me… they long to be…close to you…why do…why do… why do…no that’s not working.

Well you get the general idea.

Thank you!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Three of the MCT Leadership Team post on here. Maybe they'll reply to you, if they can be arsed.

I'm sure they will.

I'm certain they'll not be creepy and do their best to make sure people who spend a lot of their free time trying to support the club have their friends and family harassed.

• Upvote 1