The Bitching Thread - Page 11 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

I'm picturing a Rocky-style montage as this guy disappeared for years, only to train up his bantz and come back to... be off-puttingly argumentative like before.

I will never understand what people get out of behaving like this on a small internet backwater.

EOho8Pw.png

Just watched the highlights again and they confirmed what I had picked up before this season. It's actually Millar who's the biggest culprit for not tracking back. Don't take my word for it though, have another look but concentrate on him.

Considering I just moved from New Jersey back to Greenock last summer, I'll take an educated guess at your guess being wrong, mate.

Did you watch a lot of St. Johnstone from your home in New Jersey last season?

Nah mate. I do see where I've f*cked up though.

Perhaps I should disappear for a couple of years and come back under the alias RusGor in the hope that everyone's forgotten all about me.

Please don't disappear mate. I've not finished laughing at you yet.

• 4 months later...

Correct. The Tribunal clearly called out McKinnon as the 'I don't understand what I signed' liar or did Falkirk just pay us compensation because they are loaded? Anyone who believes a word that escapes that man's mouth, needs their head examined - saying that I know a good doctor...

You also know a 'point and laugh' doctor who was rooting for Raymond and who resides not too far from him, and will accept payment in Keystore coupons. They'd be well suited for one another.

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*