Livi V Morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Livi V Morton

Right, no more fucking about Jim, we are due (and require) a victory today. Luckily Baird is injured (no harm to him) but surely this means the 433 will be binned.

.........Gaston

Doyle...Tam...Lamie...russell/iredale

Tids...Murdoch..Harkins..Ross

...........Tiff

..........Oliver

Huge game. No excuses. Need the 3 points.

I want a pretentious signature too.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So more 'fucking about in the left back role' it is.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I wouldn't class this as a must win game, we have a required points tally between now and the end of the season. We don't have specific 'must win' games right now. That been said, I think the players will want to show they can beat Livingston, especially after the late goal up there a few weeks back. I reckon it'll finish 1-1. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

THOMSON. ****ING THOMSON IS ON AND FRANK ROSS IS STILL ON THE BENCH. 

I'm rage quitting the forum until after full time, I just cannot even. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

'No room for errors' says Duffy before proceeding to pluck another lineup out of his hole. Buffoonery.

What part of Thompsons ridiculous cameo last week, or his performances all season, said he should get a start?

Fuck off Jim.

THOMSON. ****ING THOMSON IS ON AND FRANK ROSS IS STILL ON THE BENCH.

I'm rage quitting the forum until after full time, I just cannot even.

My thoughts exactly. Thomson is lucky to be in the squad after last week.

Honking line up. I can only assume the inclusion of Thomson is for his height, Which he makes no use of anyway. Not confident at all. We lose today and we can forget top 4.

O'Ware did more in his 5 minute spell up front last week. Honestly think he'd be a better option up top ahead of Thomson.

Duffy's tactics today. Livi are a big team so shoehorn as many of our taller players into the side as possible to the detriment of creativity. It's all about negating Livi while his thoughts should be geared towards how we win what's a must-win fixture.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Duffy's tactics today. Livi are a big team so shoehorn as many of our taller players into the side as possible to the detriment of creativity. It's all about negating Livi while his thoughts should be geared towards how we win what's a must-win fixture.

To be fair it's probably a decent decision at the back but Ross has to be in the team and Thomson shouldn't be.

Archived