Morton away vs. East Fife - Page 11 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton away vs. East Fife

capitanus

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha - he's not a fraud whatever else he is he's dead sincere and i reckon he git a shower of duds off the last one

The word "fraud" gets bandied about all the time these days, but I don't think it's unfair to use it to describe a guy who's rocked up saying "I can manage a football team" when it's been clear from day one that he can't, to be honest.

AWMSC

if he turns it round he'll be the best thing since sliced bread agian - mark my words our fans are very fickel

More chance of Robert Thomson winning the Ballon d'or. As for the fans being fickle you need to go back on your meds. JJ has had plenty of support but today was yet another example of a man without a plan. Time to go and take Hawke with him.

TTGJ: do the decent thing and resign.

GMFC: finally do the obvious, correct thing and appoint Brian Wake as manager.

It’s that straightforward.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

More chance of Robert Thomson winning the Ballon d'or. As for the fans being fickle you need to go back on your meds. JJ has had plenty of support but today was yet another example of a man without a plan. Time to go and take Hawke with him.

if you think our fans aint fickel buddy its you that needs meds but i think hawkes a fud too

In what way is saying Johansson's rubbish fickle? And how would it be fickle to be pleased if he could somehow turn into Pep Guardiola come next Saturday?

That wouldn't be fickle, that'd just be perfectly reasonable.

beleiving in a miracle wouldn't be reasonable bud

anyways i never said the fans were fickel for raging at JJ the night am furious too but he got a shower of duds off Mckibon

beleiving in a miracle wouldn't be reasonable bud

anyways i never said the fans were fickel for raging at JJ the night am furious too but he got a shower of duds off Mckibon

Eh? This is what you said: "if he turns it round he'll be the best thing since sliced bread agian - mark my words our fans are very fickel"

And he didn't inherit duds, that's flat out nonsense. We had 7 from 9 under McKinnon, and also won two league cup games. Admittedly we lost the first two, but given we drew with Peterhead and lost to East Fife, it's worth bearing those wins in mind.

We don't have a squad that's as bad as Johansson has made it. Not even close.

AWMSC

Eh? This is what you said: "if he turns it round he'll be the best thing since sliced bread agian - mark my words our fans are very fickel"

And he didn't inherit duds, that's flat out nonsense. We had 7 from 9 under McKinnon, and also won two league cup games. Admittedly we lost the first two, but given we drew with Peterhead and lost to East Fife, it's worth bearing those wins in mind.

If games were played on paper, we'd probably be sitting on top of the league mate. 

I reckon we'd probably be quite comfortable at the top of the pack outwith Ross County, Ayr and United if McKinnon was still here. With a fully-firing Tidser and an attacking intent we'd be dispatching the likes of Alloa and Dunfermline.

Nobody else is very good, we've been rotten yet we're still in with a shout of 4th which says a lot about the standard. If we were even punching at our weight, we'd be a stick-on for 4th.

AWMSC

i know what i said an i don't need you to twust it buddy

weve got a shower of duds in a dud leauge end of

i know what i said an i don't need you to twust it buddy

weve got a shower of duds in a dud leauge end of

What are you on about? You said it'd be fickle to call Johansson the best thing sliced bread if he turned things round, I said that wouldn't really be fickle. It's not like he's been unfairly criticised after a few bad results, the reaction and judgement has been entirely rational; if things do change and he gets praise, that'd also be entirely rational. That's not fickle, that's just how it is.

AWMSC

What are you on about? You said it'd be fickle to call Johansson the best thing sliced bread if he turned things round, I said that wouldn't really be fickle. It's not like he's been unfairly criticised after a few bad results, the reaction and judgement has been entirely rational; if things do change and he gets praise, that'd also be entirely rational. That's not fickle, that's just how it is.

i said the fans are fickel becaue they are buddy fuck all to do with JJ or Mckinon of Duffy

am ragin like all of yous an no happy clapper but jj got duds whether you like it or not

Archived