Watering holes pre-match - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Watering holes pre-match

TonInDublin

OK, coming over Saturday for the match - three of the lads have never been to The Norseman before so I have to show them the delights of that from about 2pm on - question is, are there any other Morton friendly pubs that are decent on a match day - we are staying In Greenock so that'd be better - my own local is The Willow - but if there's somewhere else people go for a few scoops let me know - I think the Lighthouse is a Morton friendly pub and The Bank used to be - not sure any more.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Willow

Lighthouse

Old Bank

Chaplins (do a free pint with a seaon card)

All above are frequented by Morton supporters on matchday. Obviously you have the Jimmy Watt as well. 

tenor.gif?itemid=6253515

The Lighthouse is as dead as Rangers on a Saturday lunchtime too - and theyre particularly dead.

I'm sure Gordon will join us in The Norseman with his Thumb Bum Chum and try and sneak a wee photo to put up on his blog beside the one he posted the other day of my dead mum and aunt again. I will short circuit that by getting one of us done and sent by email to the phoney physician to do whatever the fuck he wants with it. Although with his track record Gordon, if not having his arse fingered and mouth moved by the fractured fairy tale teller, will probably come up with a wonderfully creative reason for being a no show again. It's what cowards and cùnts do. And he is a 24 carat, solid gold cùnt.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

I'm sure Gordon will join us in The Norseman with his Thumb Bum Chum and try and sneak a wee photo to put up on his blog beside the one he posted the other day of my dead mum and aunt again. I will short circuit that by getting one of us done and sent by email to the phoney physician to do whatever the **** he wants with it. Although with his track record Gordon, if not having his arse fingered and mouth moved by the fractured fairy tale teller, will probably come up with a wonderfully creative reason for being a no show again. It's what cowards and cùnts do. And he is a 24 carat, solid gold cùnt.

There’s no way G-g-g-Gordon would no show. He’s met Bob and Paul now. Conclusive proof if ever it was required that he’s not a coward in the slightest.

I did notice him handing you a wee greenie the other day though after I had a few pints and a chat with Paul when we went to Hampden on Sunday though.

The cynic in me would maybe suggest that with his recent silence and approval of your posts, maybe G-g-g-gordon has now found himself too deep in it and is quietly hoping his role as the alkie tramp’s spokesman on here is gradually forgotten about. Surely not, though.

There’s no way G-g-g-Gordon would no show. He’s met Bob and Paul now. Conclusive proof if ever it was required that he’s not a coward in the slightest.

I did notice him handing you a wee greenie the other day though after I had a few pints and a chat with Paul when we went to Hampden on Sunday though.

The cynic in me would maybe suggest that with his recent silence and approval of your posts, maybe G-g-g-gordon has now found himself too deep in it and is quietly hoping his role as the alkie tramp’s spokesman on here is gradually forgotten about. Surely not, though.

The only thing I've been deep in lately has been yer maw, but that's for another day.  :)

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

The only thing I've been deep in lately has been yer maw, but that's for another day. :)

Quality patter, G-g-g-gordon, but sadly, you, I and everyone else who’s ever paid attention to this spat knows that one of us is absolutely correct in his assessment, and the other is howling to the moon in order to get a reaction.

If you think you’ve upset me, give yourself a wee pat on the back. I wouldn’t be the first you’ve upset with a jibe about a member of their family.

Saturday’s a day for former friends slithering into Cappielow- why not do the same and instead of meeting Bob and Paul, two folk you felt you could reason with, introduce yourself to John? You know, instead of handing him a wee greenie and quietly taking nothing to do with your groomer now you want out?

I can’t comment on his recent blogging activity as it’s a good few months since I gave him the satisfaction of a hit, but I’m pretty sure that I remember telling you that rather than any of us, your biggest enemy is him. If he’s still posting that sh*te about John’s deceased relatives at the point you’re desperate to get out and he’s coming home for a visit, it looks like I hit the nail on the head with that one.

Quality patter, G-g-g-gordon, but sadly, you, I and everyone else who’s ever paid attention to this spat knows that one of us is absolutely correct in his assessment, and the other is howling to the moon in order to get a reaction.

If you think you’ve upset me, give yourself a wee pat on the back. I wouldn’t be the first you’ve upset with a jibe about a member of their family.

Saturday’s a day for former friends slithering into Cappielow- why not do the same and instead of meeting Bob and Paul, two folk you felt you could reason with, introduce yourself to John? You know, instead of handing him a wee greenie and quietly taking nothing to do with your groomer now you want out?

I can’t comment on his recent blogging activity as it’s a good few months since I gave him the satisfaction of a hit, but I’m pretty sure that I remember telling you that rather than any of us, your biggest enemy is him. If he’s still posting that sh*te about John’s deceased relatives at the point you’re desperate to get out and he’s coming home for a visit, it looks like I hit the nail on the head with that one.

For a minute there I thought you were going to offer to meet me.  :lol:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived