Championship 2018-19 Thread - Page 48 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 2018-19 Thread

Dunfermline 1-0 Queen of the South

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't remember anyone being asked to submit any questions. Sounds like an A session.

Yeah, agreed. I wonder about this every time I read the Morton stuff in the Tele these days, but what exactly is the point of it? There's never any kind of challenge to whatever rubbish Johansson comes out with, it just repeats it all as fact without any sort of analysis. If it's just puff-pieces and press releases then it should be on the club website.

I don't really expect this to be a particularly searing interrogation of Rae or more than a repetition of the bluff and bluster we've become accustomed to, but we shall see.

AWMSC

Time to sell up then Crawford to find someone competent enough to run the club at a profit as with the prize money it should be straightforward enough unless we're as amateur as we come across of course.

Rae out.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

This is easily the closest we've come to being on our way to becoming a Clyde or Airdrie no-mark in Scottish football.

Scary times.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I just don’t understand why he can change this so quickly. It’s new owners or bust then. The way the club has been run over the past few years there’s no way we’ll survive. Part-time football beckons if it stays this way.

Archived