Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj?

Rhubarb Mess

As it say's on the tin, has this site, moderator/moderators or owner banned MJ from posting?

No doubt some of you will be **** a hoop but as I have no axe to grind I think it only fair that the question is answered.

If indeed he is banned, the second question would be why?

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is MJ banned ?????? Is Midton banned?????? This board is getting feckin' a farce. The post should be banned.

It all started with the bloody '79 thing IMO and went downhill rapid.

I blame the '79 squad for being too good in their day. The inconsiderate eejits.

Imagine thinking of entertaining us and being successful with no consideration whatsoever how we would feel thirty years later with high expectations and great memorys.

It was doomed from the start when Andy ritchie curled that goal past Alan Rough, making me addicted and peddling me with pride and high hopes for the Ton. How cruel. The King new it all along.

You might hate the MJ, you might like the Midton, you might hate his patter or point of view but feck me it is a sad day when the feckin Mod Squad start dictating who can say stuff on here and only if they like yer patter.

It would make the feckin Kremlin blush with the level of banning of free speech on here.

Get a bloody grip lads. The power trips are going to your head .

Let us ALL get back to what we do best and rip the Colin Nish right out of St. Midden fans and talk about Morton and or Football, bands, stuff in the papers etc.

It should only be fun and a bit of serious discussion but maybe the old pub rule of politics and religion should be left outside this forum doors or take it as adults do and discuss serious views with Respect for each other and a big pinch of salt and a sense of humour when you disagree or are getting some cheeky patter.

It shouldn't lead down the road to where we are now. Fall outs, Bans and Lawyers stuff. My God it is feckin' sad.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Why is MJ banned ?????? This board is getting feckin' a farce.

I blame the '79 squad for being too good in their day. The inconsiderate eejits.

Imagine thinking of entertaining us and being successful with no consideration whatsoever how we would feel thirty years later with high expectations and great memorys. It was doomed from the start when Andy ritchie curled that goal past Andy Ritchie, Making me addicted and peddling me pride and high hopes for the Ton. How cruel.

You might hate the MJ, you might like the MJ, you might hate his patter or point of view but feck me it is a sad day when the feckin Mod Squad start dictating who can say stuff on here and only if they like yer patter.

It would make the feckin Kremlin blush with the level of banning of free speech on here.

Get a bloody grip lads. The power trips are going to your head .

Let us ALL get back to what we do best and rip the Colin Nish right out of St. Midden fans and talk about Morton and or Football, bands, stuff in the papers etc.

It should only be fun and a bit of serious discussion but maybe the old pub rule of politics and religion should be left outside this forum doors or take it as adults do and discuss serious views with Respect for each other and a big pinch of salt and a sense of humour when you disagree or are getting some cheeky patter.

It shouldn't lead down the road to where we are now. Fall outs, Bans and Lawyers stuff. My God it is feckin' sad.

Bye, then

EOho8Pw.png

Bye, then

:lol: nae bother Josef.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

:rolleyes: mmmmmm I wonder.

Ask those in the wee boys gang. I trust them to know. God that was a good yin. Very wiseguys. <_>

What was that Frank Sinatra song " I'll do it my way". Some folk eh!

—Ernest Hemingway

No offence intended Guv but I think you get too wound up by the stuff on here. It's a daft wee messageboard. Do you have a hobby?

The Smiths.

—Ernest Hemingway

Why is MJ banned ?????? Is Midton banned?????? This board is getting feckin' a farce. The post should be banned.

You might hate the MJ, you might like the Midton, you might hate his patter or point of view but feck me it is a sad day when the feckin Mod Squad start dictating who can say stuff on here and only if they like yer patter.

Hold on a wee minute here, what has this got to do with me, I did not and will not ask for anyone to be banned.

If Mortonjag is banned/suspended it has nothing to do with me.

Hold on a wee minute here, what has this got to do with me, I did not and will not ask for anyone to be banned.

If Mortonjag is banned/suspended it has nothing to do with me.

Did not think it was Midton. You don't strike me as being that type of guy.

I thought it would be the Mod Squad protecting their image. I am glad you are not banned or MJ or anybody really unless it is the old rules of causing real offence to people like derogatory Racist language for example. I personally though would ban the post regarding the lawyers letter etc for everybody "safety" (if that is the right terminology to use).

—Ernest Hemingway

Did not think it was Midton. You don't strike me as being that type of guy.

I thought it would be the Mod Squad protecting their image. I am glad you are not banned or MJ or anybody really unless it is the old rules of causing real offence to people like derogatory Racist language for example. I personally though would ban the post regarding the lawyers letter etc for everybody "safety" (if that is the right terminology to use).

A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Your posts are like Aero's then.

HHkTu1F.jpg

If I could somehow get you banned I would though. lol.

Why, just leave him be, if MJ isnt around there is always TGG to entertain us

NOT !

A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

�#8221;Ernest Hemingway

Your posts are like Aero's then.

God you missed the good bit of the quote Cappie. Its my signature for a reason. I love Ernest Hemingway. What a guy. The old man and the Sea is feckin amazing. Not a word wasted.

—Ernest Hemingway

Why, just leave him be, if MJ isnt around there is always TGG to entertain us

NOT !

<_ that was funny. i thought mj src="<___base_url___>/uploads/emoticons/default_blink.png" alt=":blink:">

—Ernest Hemingway

As it say's on the tin, has this site, moderator/moderators or owner banned MJ from posting?

No doubt some of you will be **** a hoop but as I have no axe to grind I think it only fair that the question is answered.

If indeed he is banned, the second question would be why?

If you want to believe an email I have received, the answer is yes.

And, if you don't believe the email, try to send him a PM.

You'll get this message .. .

This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

IIRC, the house rules allow the mods to ban a user without notice or explanation if it is considered to be in the best interests of GreenockMorton.org

If he is banned then he can't really argue with it.

Someone posted something on the board asking a question, MJ took a hissy and got lawyers involved. The admin/owners of the board don't need that bollox - we provide enough bollox of our own for them to deal with.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

Archived