Annan v The Famous - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Annan v The Famous

vikingTON

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every fan forum on P&B is eagerly awaiting a plethora of loan signings to boost their squad, something tells me this is going to be a risky and competitive market. Maybe the plus side for us is the approach we're taking with sports science which could be seen as a positive by the parent club if it gets the players' fitness level up.

I don't think it's that risky for us. We're not relying on them and he's already said he's looking for a couple of permanent signings. It would be nice to have a few good quality players coming in from bigger clubs but I don't think Hopkin is putting all his eggs in that particular basket.

At a minimum I'd say we need another centre half and backup/replacement for Sutton who has said he's only back in the short term. A Greg Kiltie loan would be nice. The issue as it has been all along is finding decent quality for the money we're offering.

At a minimum I'd say we need another centre half and backup/replacement for Sutton who has said he's only back in the short term. A Greg Kiltie loan would be nice. The issue as it has been all along is finding decent quality for the money we're offering.

Was Sutton not in the Tele saying that he could be back for 2 seasons?

A season, at least. We've barely got a full squad for this season never mind building one for next year.

AWMSC

Was Sutton not in the Tele saying that he could be back for 2 seasons?

Only going by his piece to camera before the Motherwell game, his exact words were'I'm coming out of retirement for a few weeks at least' it's open to interpretation and I guess it'll probably come down to keeping free of injury and how he feels but it seemed like a short term view from that.

Archived