Motherwell v Morton - Match Thread - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Motherwell v Morton - Match Thread

Chesh

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pre-match segment they filmed a sequence of the players doing fitness work in front of the pie stalls in the corridor of the main stand :lol: fucking hell

I'd rather the club did that than shelling over money to Inverclyde Leisure to do the same stretches in the gym or in a dressing room at Parklea. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Not to go all Zhivago but I actually feel Millar is a problem in this game. First of all I think we should be playing 5 at the back anyway as their wide players are getting in behind too easily, but Millar suits a team that wants to keep possession and pass it around and it's not suiting our strengths of getting it forward directly and attacking the scraps with pace that we showed on Tuesday.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Feel for McAlister and strapp. They are both up against two really pacey players.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived