Buy a brick - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Buy a brick

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably not.

Fwiw you can view the planning application online for the works.

Think this was mentioned a while back in the telegraph, where the lounge will now have windows to view the pitch. Should be good.

Can only assume this means there’s no plans at all to move to IBM.

On inverclydes planning section, if you search for Cappielow, you can also see the shelved plans for the WDE and how it would’ve looked.

Season book, MCT, shirt sponsorship and now a brick! Didn’t realise Inverclyde people were so rich! Do your wives/partners know you’re shedding the best part of a grand of your hard earned cash with a ball yet to be kicked?

You don’t need to buy all/any of it though? Bizarre complaint.

Season book, MCT, shirt sponsorship and now a brick! Didn’t realise Inverclyde people were so rich! Do your wives/partners know you’re shedding the best part of a grand of your hard earned cash with a ball yet to be kicked?

You're such an odd guy.

EOho8Pw.png

You're such an odd guy.

Certainly seems that I’m odd man out in Greenock, in that I want facts before splashing out cash. Admittedly it’s probably the fact that I’ve just recently got back into work after experiencing the horrors of universal credit! I was never so careful with my cash prior to that.

Archived