MOTM vs Partick Thistle 3rd November - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MOTM vs Partick Thistle 3rd November

Admin

MOTM  

65 members have voted

1. 1. vs Partick

• Derek Gaston
    • Lee Kilday
    • Gregor Buchanan
    • Kerr Waddell
    • Jack Iredale
    • Reghan Tumilty
    • Charlie Telfer
    • Jim McAllister
    • Michael Tidser
    • Gary Oliver
    • Bob McHugh
    • Robert Thomson
    • Lewis McGrattan

I think Bob McHugh deserves more credit than he’s getting. His skill to score his header was fantastic- the wind took it away from him at the last minute so he had to adjust very quickly and get a lot of power behind it. And then missed out on a hat trick by a couple of inches.

Having watched the highlights I agree, those are class finishes. So he's got my vote. I didn't see the whole game, obviously, but he was given these tough opportunities and converted twice. That's exactly what you need from a striker. Like he said in the post-game interview, he's been seen as a super-sub for so long, but if he keeps performing like this he'll be considered a top striker in his own right.

EOho8Pw.png

I think Bob McHugh deserves more credit than he’s getting. His skill to score his header was fantastic- the wind took it away from him at the last minute so he had to adjust very quickly and get a lot of power behind it. And then missed out on a hat trick by a couple of inches.

Brilliant take for the first. My motm

Who isn't giving him credit?

Any of the ten outfield players could have been motm but for his attacking performance in the first half I went for big Jack.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived