Morton vs. Dunfermline - 5/10/19 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs. Dunfermline - 5/10/19

capitanus

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A home win against the pars will not redeem any of the absolute skelpings we've had to endure this season so far.

When we start avoiding embarrassing losses and begin winning some points on the road, while continuing our home success, then we can talk of redemption.

Home win.

Just need to keep Greg Kiltie quiet.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I'm still scunnered we didn't get Kiltie back, I never imagined he'd be playing at Championship level this season. 

Dunfermline have been struggling so I fancy our chances for this one, our home form has been excellent but we need to start actually defending. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Is it people that didn't go and get theirs replaced? If so, they should be more aware then. It was made very clear this week the issues with them and the ones that needed replaced.

Not to excuse the shambles of the situation in the first place

Is it people that didn't go and get theirs replaced? If so, they should be more aware then. It was made very clear this week the issues with them and the ones that needed replaced.

Not to excuse the shambles of the situation in the first place

I asked my dad on Thursday if he had had his card replaced. He hadn't, and he also hadn't seen the message on the website about it. He contacted the club after I told him, but they never got back to him. If you didn't go onto the website, and you haven't been contacted, then it's not clear at all.

I missed the last home game, so I wasn't sure if my card worked or not. I phoned the club on Tuesday, noone there could give me an answer and they said they'd call me back. They didn't. Luckily my card worked today.

Archived