GMST - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

GMST

Alibi

Does anyone have contact details for GMST?  I've just received a notification that £10 has been taken from my Paypal account for annual membership.  As it was my understanding that the GMST is being wound up, I emailed the address I have for them but it is coming back as unknown.  I've cancelled the authority for any future payments but I'd quite like my ten quid back.  As well as my shares in Morton that we were promised.  Anyone know who actually is responsible for GMST these days?

ETA: 5 minutes after posting this I received an email from GMST relating to the winding up proposals, so have replied directly to that email address.  Admin, could you just delete this thread please?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Been refunded already. Needed the money for fuel for my Porsche...

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived