MCT Members Terms and Conditions - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

MCT Members Terms and Conditions

He was probably wondering why he was not parachuted onto the board on behalf of the 'ivry buddy chips in munny' brigade. He would need to identify himself first for this to happen.

No chance that will ever happen :thumbdown: :lol:

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that's how it should be. If hopkin bring in utter dross with the funds he will be fired if results are pish not told who he can and can't bring in that's just utter fantasy land thinking.

Hoppy is bringing in fucking dross though. The results have been pish. He'll never get fired though, he'll be allowed to walk away if/when the time comes, and it will be someone else's fault other than his own.

*insert signature here*

And the fans will judge him and hound him accordingly. But under no circumstances can mct or the fans have a say in who we bring in

I agree completely.

100%, absolute recipe for disaster.

I tend to agree too.

However, when funds raised by supporters are used to get rid of players instead of being used to strengthen the team (Van Shaik) then the manager should be held to account.

*insert signature here*

I tend to agree too.

However, when funds raised by supporters are used to get rid of players instead of being used to strengthen the team (Van Shaik) then the manager should be held to account.

Van Schaik should never have been signed in the first place, but two things:

1) People ITK have said that he was injured and wanted to go back to the Netherlands to recover, and if that's the case, it makes sense to let him do so and to end his contract early, rather than have him sit about in Inverclyde for months.

2) Even if the above doesn't turn out to be true, I'm a big fan of failing fast. Cutting losses is generally a good idea.

EOho8Pw.png

I'm loving posts on this thread that read like spiteful texts sent to an ex after one drink too many. Delicious seethe. 

We don't know the details of the Van Shaik, but it could well be that the club's payout to him was less than the cost of keeping a crocked player on the payroll for the rest of the season. If that is the case then we've done the right thing both for the player, who wanted back to Holland, and the club who saved money after a signing didn't pay off. As mentioned above, rectifying mistakes quickly is very un-Morton like and long may it continue. 

I'm disappointed with the squad we've built thus far but that doesn't mean I want Morton fans deciding who we should and shouldn't be pursuing. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Erm no, we are not suddenly grading the club on a tinpot curve that hands out partial credit for signing an obviously dung player in the first place and getting shot of him 33 days later.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

a) Golden Casket Ltd will transfer 15 percent of the total shareholding of Greenock Morton Football Club to MCT. This shareholding will be transferred from Golden Casket to MCT as soon as the first monthly contribution from MCT is paid to GMFC.

Are Morton Club Together now the second biggest shareholder in GMFC? Or was this just a load of bullshit from 'ivry buddy chips in munny'.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

B) On receipt of the first monthly MCT payment into GMFC, Golden Casket will immediately formally write off £500,000 from the outstanding debt of £2,500,000 owed to it by Greenock Morton Football Club.

Has Golden Casket formally written of another £500,000 from the outstanding debt? Or was this just a sales pitch from 'ivry buddy chips in munny'.?

c) All Members can vote on key Board decisions at Morton Club Together Board and Greenock Morton Football Club Board levels. These votes will be organised by the MCT team to encourage all Members to take part.

Is there any members of MCT been to a Morton Club Together Board meeting or voted on a "key Board decision"?

f) MCT will regularly organise Member only (free of charge) meet and greet sessions with Greenock Morton Football Club representatives and invited guests, including Q and A sessions, with live online streaming.

g) MCT will regularly organise Member only (free of charge) social events for Members and their families.

Anybody?

h) MCT will regularly organise Member only information meetings to update Members on the progress of MCT and the MCT contribution to Greenock Morton Football Club and the wider community. These sessions will also be streamed live online. Members will also receive regular written updates.

Anybody been to one of these 'ivry buddy chips in munny' meetings?

i) All Members will have free entry to MCT Member only exclusive draws for a range of prizes including Morton and football memorabilia and hospitality at selected Greenock Morton home games.

I'd like to participate but I haven't seen anything on this either.

Archived