Season Tickets - Page 19 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Season Tickets

Last couple of games I have loaded match tickets onto my card and that of my 5 Yr old, both last season tickets which become fan cards.

My sons details clearly state under 12 in profile on website. It defaults to charging me a fiver for him (12-17)cost.

Don't see any point in contacting the club as it is the turn style company's issue.

Anyone else had this problem?

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last couple of games I have loaded match tickets onto my card and that of my 5 Yr old, both last season tickets which become fan cards.

My sons details clearly state under 12 in profile on website. It defaults to charging me a fiver for him (12-17)cost.

Don't see any point in contacting the club as it is the turn style company's issue.

Anyone else had this problem?

There are 3 different pricing structures. The one the official site states, the one the match preview states and the one the ticketing site charges.

You are wrong about contacting the club. It is entirely their responsibility to be on top of that and making sure it is right.

And it is nothing to do with the age of your son. The site is charging all kids a fiver.

There are 3 different pricing structures. The one the official site states, the one the match preview states and the one the ticketing site charges.

You are wrong about contacting the club. It is entirely their responsibility to be on top of that and making sure it is right.

And it is nothing to do with the age of your son. The site is charging all kids a fiver.

Cheers. Will maybe give the club a call. Point about his age was that it states on website that under 12s are a pound. Also on his profile that he is under 12.

While reason for using card is to save hassle of queuing up for ticket, but his ticket is a pound at the booth.

Cheers. Will maybe give the club a call. Point about his age was that it states on website that under 12s are a pound. Also on his profile that he is under 12.

While reason for using card is to save hassle of queuing up for ticket, but his ticket is a pound at the booth.

Should be online also, but the whole thing is a clusterfuck.

Archived