The Bitching Thread - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

Sounds like I hit a wee nerve there. What school were you bullied in?

It was that special school in Greenock. Y'know that one which Urnie the furnace dodger mentioned on his blog, when I first discovered Morton.

When I was there the big blue bus still had your saliva on the windows. :D :thumbup2: :bouncy: :lol:

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

What has the size of elephant testicles got to do with anything?

In fairness to your w**k matter, I'm sure that he probably wouldn't fancy his chances against Souness.

Gallus as ****? Hehehe, I'll accept that as a complement. I'll stick that on the pile with the rest. :D

Is that what your problem is? Is that why you decided to pick the wrong'un side?

Seriously, quite a few people actually liked you on here before you revealed your true colours. I pity you nowadays.

Apologies Paul. If the clique could redress this, that would be lovely.

It was that special school in Greenock. Y'know that one which Urnie the furnace dodger mentioned on his blog, when I first discovered Morton.

When I was there the big blue bus still had your saliva on the windows. :D :thumbup2: :bouncy: :lol:

Did the special bus take you all the way from Govan?

• Downvote 6

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

No that award goes to the groomed moron who couldn't show his face in The Norseman for the Dundee United play-off game, hours after his jakey handler got humiliated in court. :lol:

You still owe CartoonHead a pint for that. Pay up dickhead. 

5401232415_f75cae370f_b.jpg

Is CartoonHead old enough for a pint?

• Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Tragic patter.

If you weren't a hateful little bigot I would genuinely feel sorry for you.

Not as tragic as all the lives you wreck with your actions. I would feel sorry for you if you didn't go around murdering folk.

• Upvote 2

*insert signature here*

No that award goes to the groomed moron who couldn't show his face in The Norseman for the Dundee United play-off game, hours after his jakey handler got humiliated in court. :lol:

You still owe CartoonHead a pint for that. Pay up dickhead. 

5401232415_f75cae370f_b.jpg

In fairness to him, he was doing a 27 hour shift that day.

His excuses are a wee bit more plausible than shifting sofas and googling Frog pictures.

*insert signature here*

In fairness to him, he was doing a 27 hour shift that day.

His excuses are a wee bit more plausible than shifting sofas and googling Frog pictures.

Nah, it was more like a 44 hour shift that night.

If I'm not mistaken, that was the same day you 'forgot' to take a holiday from work to meet me, Jim and Ernie at court. 

• Downvote 4

Yes. He won't appreciate you asking too many questions about his identity though. You'll see him on the Sinclair Street at some point.

Is that the guy who looks a bit like this?

hqdefault.jpg

• Downvote 4

Nah, it was more like a 44 hour shift that night.

If I'm not mistaken, that was the same day you 'forgot' to take a holiday from work to meet me, Jim and Ernie at court.

I did too. Probably just as well as it was a bit of an anti-climax, with the exception of Urnie's meltdown on his blog afterwards. That was priceless. :thumbup2: :bouncy: :P :lol:

I went to the game straight from work, had a few pints up in Bumshaftens before the game and afterwards. That was the day CartoonHead revealed himself to the clique, although a few already had that dubious pleasure beforehand.

Overall it was a good evening, minus the result.

*insert signature here*

I did too. Probably just as well as it was a bit of an anti-climax, with the exception of Urnie's meltdown on his blog afterwards. That was priceless. :thumbup2: :bouncy: :P :lol:

I went to the game straight from work, had a few pints up in Bumshaftens before the game and afterwards. That was the day CartoonHead revealed himself to the clique, although a few already had that dubious pleasure beforehand.

Overall it was a good evening, minus the result.

It's always an anti-climax defending a case, you only win by stopping the pursuer winning. And that's exactly what happened.

Did CartoonHead ride on the special bus too?

• Downvote 2

It's always an anti-climax defending a case, you only win by stopping the pursuer winning. And that's exactly what happened.

Did CartoonHead ride on the special bus too?

I don't know too much about him. I just like him, that's all. I wouldn't try upsetting him though, not unless you want to look in a worse nick than you already do. He's mental.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

I don't know too much about him. I just like him, that's all. I wouldn't try upsetting him though, not unless you want to look in a worse nick than you already do. He's mental.

Was CartoonHead your partner in your failed website business?

Asking for a friend.  :)

• Downvote 4

Was CartoonHead your partner in your failed website business?

Asking for a friend.  :)

I'm sure you are asking for a friend. Everything you do is for 'your friend' isn't it? :)

Anyway, I've never had a failed website business.

*insert signature here*

I'm sure you are asking for a friend. Everything you do is for 'your friend' isn't it? :)

Anyway, I've never had a failed website business.

Ha, not that friend. I've got more than one friend.  :)

So it was a success then? Is it still going?

• Downvote 2

Ha, not that friend. I've got more than one friend.  :)

So it was a success then? Is it still going?

Why not give the work to your furnace dodging friend? Is it about flooded bathrooms with some random frog images thrown in?

*insert signature here*