If not Johannsen, then who? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

If not Johannsen, then who?

capitanus

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a ln absolute cunt of a man but I'd give the job to Jim Goodwin. He's done a cracking job at alloa.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Goodwin knocked back St Mirren, a club in the Premiership where he holds a Legend Status, no chance he would be interested in coming anywhere near us.

I dread to think who Crawford will go for next.

Goodwin knocked back St Mirren, a club in the Premiership where he holds a Legend Status, no chance he would be interested in coming anywhere near us.

I dread to think who Crawford will go for next.

To be fair, most fans were positive about the appointment of JJ. What is evident is that we would be as well putting the names in a hat and getting Cappy to pick the next manager especially if Crawford has no interest in funding a team in the Championship seeking promotion.

Houston till the end off the season then hopefully we will have new owners with the ambition to bring in someone of quality.

Personally, I would be happy if we looked towards getting a DoF and someone like Cathro - Morton needs a total new approach and a rapid modernisation

He didn't knock them back Malt, he wasn't offered the job to knock it back. He had a chat with them and then decided not to take it any further!

If he decided not to take the conversation any further the. I doubt he would answer his phone to Morton!

Houston till the end off the season then hopefully we will have new owners with the ambition to bring in someone of quality.

Personally, I would be happy if we looked towards getting a DoF and someone like Cathro - Morton needs a total new approach and a rapid modernisation

I'm sure Houston was quoted in the press stating that he has no desire to return to the dugout. While it is fairly normal for managers who become assistants to spout that line, there is a chance he wouldn't want to be caretaker. 

One thing is for certain though; those two chancers Sutton and Anderson should not be given the caretaker role. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

When the job was available after Duffy there were candidates available like Jim McIntyre and Robbie Nielston who were obviously not interested but you would have liked to have thought we would have made an approach for McIntyre.

We were desperate for Hoppy but he moved down south.

We got McKinnon and all seemed well.

When JJ leaves you wonder who the shortlist will be?

Rowan Alexander? Darren Young? Alan Archibald? Neil McCann? Paul Harley?

If he decided not to take the conversation any further the. I doubt he would answer his phone to Morton!

Yeah he was offered the chance to talk to them about it, as 1 of 3 or 4 who were knowing he was down the pecking order due to inexperience.

He said no to that to not disrespect Alloa who had been good to him.

Time has passed, he might be more ready to move but probably in the summer after completing the job of keeping Alloa up.

He still won't touch us, not least because he genuinely despises us.

He will be St Mirren's next manager. Probably in the summer.

To be fair, most fans were positive about the appointment of JJ. What is evident is that we would be as well putting the names in a hat and getting Cappy to pick the next manager especially if Crawford has no interest in funding a team in the Championship seeking promotion.

Absolutely correct Crawford Rae conned the fans out their cash with empty promises just sell up and do one the Rae's legacy is they have ruined the club.

Archived