How Many Games Will You Attend This Season? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

How Many Games Will You Attend This Season?

TRVMP

How many games will you attend season?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. How many games will you attend season?

• 1-7
    • 8-15
    • 16-23
    • 24-31
    • 32-all of them!

That's including cup games :P

I've been to every home game (except the Shire in the cup) and one away game.

You can vote for the last option if you're going to the last three :D

EOho8Pw.png

I've missed Forfar (a) in the diddy cup and Berwick (a) the following week. THe reason - Honeymoon.

Also missed East Stirlingshire (H) in the SC due to having a parent's evening.

(Got up today and thought - "I'll put a poll on our new site" - nach0 beat me to it).

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I voted 32+

I have found out that I cannot go to the Stranraer game. :( :( :(

Which takes me to exactly 32 including the Berwick game.

AT

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Good to hear some people have their priorities right ;)

Gonna try for 30+ next season. I'll be away on holiday for one or two of the games, but if I don't have work commitments I'll see about making all the others.

EOho8Pw.png

• 1 month later...

i know, and i even got a suntan, and there was alota banter with the linesman, and saw the players arrive on the bus and said hi, and met some friendly local neds in a chip shop and they talked funny, and there was a huge display of millions in the window of that shop, and we got to make fun of some brechin players, so all in all i really enjoyed that day/game

IPB Image

• 2 weeks later...

Archived