World Cup 2018 Thread - Page 4 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

World Cup 2018 Thread

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Senegal go 1 up against Poland with a deflected shot. Game is more interesting than exciting and needed a goal. Both sides look pretty well matched.

HT 1-0. a bit meh with Senegal showing a bit more and Poland looking a bit laboured

Genuinely shocked at how awful Poland have been, can't even control a football.

Good effort from Lemondropski but I agree they've not really shown anything apart from lethargy.

Game over -  suicidal defending from the Poles

Just watching the highlights now. Shocked to see a lot of empty seats for the hosts match.

I dont think it was quite as bad as it appeared. The 2 main blocks facing the camera suffered from the 'elite' being much more interested in caviar and networking than football. but you are right that it didn't look a sell out.

Just caught up on the second half this morning, since I was out last night. The Motherland looked decent again, although they've not played anything close to competent opponents yet. The defence still looks shaky and a decent front line would score a few against them.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Ronaldo really looks up for this with a early goal but Morocco giving it a go. So far good to watch.

ht 1-0 but Morocco well in this. Portuguese defence looking very vunerable to pace. 

Undeserved 1-0 win for Portugal. Dream start then back to boring the world. Morocco gave everything but didn't have a finisher.

In other words, Portugal and the GOAT did what was needed then conserved themselves for their march to the final.

Or not.

EOho8Pw.png

In other words, Portugal and the GOAT did what was needed then conserved themselves for their march to the final.

Or not.

In the euros that was definitely their game plan but this looked much more desperate. 

Comedy defending from the pub team.Uruguay 1 up

ht 1-0. Saudis showing a bit of spirit but Uruguay look happy to give them possession. Like domestic football so many teams struggle to find a decent goal scorer.

10mins to go and my boredom threshold has been passed. Eye bleedingly dull mince.

Archived