Christmas Pies - Page 7 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Christmas Pies

HEISENBURG

Nah, I'd rather eat sh*t than spend any time with you.

Not that you'd turn up anyway.

I have no idea what shit you have heard From your wee pal, but every time I said I would be at Cappielow I was at Cappielow, even when he laughingly recommended I shouldn't - in case - and I quote, Inverclyde Sheriff Officers were looking for me :) :) :) :)

As ever, I came and went as I pleased - as I will do the next time. But I will introduce myself to you, just to be friendly like.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no idea what s*** you have heard From your wee pal, but every time I said I would be at Cappielow I was at Cappielow, even when he laughingly recommended I shouldn't - in case - and I quote, Inverclyde Sheriff Officers were looking for me :) :) :) :)

As ever, I came and went as I pleased - as I will do the next time. But I will introduce myself to you, just to be friendly like.

Cool story bro.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I've met you before Bawheid - night before the Peterhead play off game down at The Spinny.

TiD, I can actually vouch for Bawheid - on a personal level I think him and his family are lovely people. 

His online persona gets on a lot of peoples tits, understandably so, and also comments which were made on a national newspapers forum about DDFR covering up the Chris Norris thing also left some people furious with him too.  Whether or not that was him/them, I honestly dont know, but around that time he was on here bleating about how hard done by his big team were by all in Scottish Football.

*insert signature here*

TiD, I can actually vouch for Bawheid - on a personal level I think him and his family are lovely people. 

His online persona gets on a lot of peoples tits, understandably so, and also comments which were made on a national newspapers forum about DDFR covering up the Chris Norris thing also left some people furious with him too.  Whether or not that was him/them, I honestly dont know, but around that time he was on here bleating about how hard done by his big team were by all in Scottish Football.[/quote

I met him, his wife and daughter that night and to be honest they were great company. Which makes the online Charles so hard to fathom out.

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

You really need to use your red dots more often where he's concerned.  After all, he is Ernie's Proxy on this board.

Noted.

Aw, that's nice.

Fat love.  :wub:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I remember you well TID from that night, I still have a photo of myself and foxy with the trophy in my studio. To be fair to myself I have improved my on line talent so as not to offend inappropriately . Even my grammar has seen slight improvement over the past year. That said I don't want to destroy the character. My biggest concern is the people who can't separate real life friendship to on online characters such as myself. I refer particularly to Toby , for without prejudice I think he's a decent guy but think perhaps his head has been turned as to tolerance of others and his concept of an opinion . I hold no malice to anyone my door is always open , we all have our demons but whilst we have each other we always have support.

I bid a happy prosperous and safe new year to you and yours TID

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Archived