Squad and transfers 2019/20 - Page 43 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Squad and transfers 2019/20

Hej

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And pre season is normally such an enjoyable thing for a player to do...

I don't think it's a massive deal. Photos of players sitting at a table during pre season is such a miniscule thing to complain about and the phoos will be forgotten by anyone who sees it almost instantly when they move on to the next post on their twitter feed, however every other club i've seen post photos of pre season on twitter manages to upload ones of players laughing and joking. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

It probably isn't a massive deal but it's just lazy, half arsed reporting on pre-season. No thought whatsoever into the quality of content - it's just thrown out there.

Image is very important and the first thing I notice is how unprofessional we look. Everything is just clubbed together and shoved out the door.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

It probably isn't a massive deal but it's just lazy, half arsed reporting on pre-season. No thought whatsoever into the quality of content - it's just thrown out there.

Image is very important and the first thing I notice is how unprofessional we look. Everything is just clubbed together and shoved out the door.

Yet when I said the same thing about the MCT's original website, you went mental.

As long as enablers are hanging about telling the powers that be that everything is fine and not to listen to any complaints, this stuff never improves.

EOho8Pw.png

Firstly, I didn't go mental. I was pointing out that it deserved a chance and shouldn't have been the primary factor in shooting the idea down. I also knew that they had plans to address the issue. You came round eventually.

Morton on the other hand are notoriously shit at this kind of thing. Season after season they make the same blunders.

MCT at least made an attempt to change how their website looked.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

A defender who has spent a majority of his career at lower league relegation clubs fills me with dread.

I hope the other 5 on trial are of a better standard/reputation.

Alarming that such a crucial position has us assessing 6 players on trial as none would appear worthy of a deal upfront.

A defender who has spent a majority of his career at lower league relegation clubs fills me with dread.

I hope the other 5 on trial are of a better standard/reputation.

Alarming that such a crucial position has us assessing 6 players on trial as none would appear worthy of a deal upfront.

Agree with this. Hopefully Hopkin has preferred targets and is playing the wait game while the trialists are a plan b.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

"Alfie."

I remember when we had a team of Dereks. A good stick-to-your-ribs Scottish name. Now we're going to have Ramsbottoms and Alfies cutting about the place.

He could be the next Fernando Hierro but it's a no from me.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived