Supporters 7's - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Supporters 7's

ScottC

I'll be happy to turn out for the exiles again, providing I'm free on the day.

a keeper was what we missed last year.

and a defender, midfielder, and striker :ph34r:

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what in the blue hell are you talking about

I meant ..."instead of those in it for themselves".......

The AHMS and other supporters groups were doing fine until it was deemed worthy to be taken over...and guess what ...it died a death this year.

Do yourself a favour...................................

I meant ..."instead of those in it for themselves".......

The AHMS and other supporters groups were doing fine until it was deemed worthy to be taken over...and guess what ...it died a death this year.

"Taken over" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not so. The only reason the Trust organised it last year, at the last minute, was because none of the greeting faced Bs that like to take part would/could organise it for themselves. Allegedly <_>

Note: not all who take part are greeting faced, just the usual suspects!!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

"Taken over" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not so. The only reason the Trust organised it last year, at the last minute

If you are going to comment at least get the facts a little closer to the truth, certain trust committee members approached the AHMS months before the event (around Christmas time I believe) about the possibility of taking over the running of the 7s, it was decided despite the reservations of one or two AHMS committee members that we would allow this to happen. The trust I believe left the organising to one person, Gordy Burns I believe. Despite repeated promises of help on the day from the trust I don't think anyone turned up to help Gordy out and a few guys from the AHMS stepped in to help.

Our opinion is that giving the lack of support Gordy did all he could to make last years 7's as enjoyable for everyone involved.

Anyway lets leave all that in the past and get on and see if we can sort something out for this year.

We were hoping to play this before a home at the start of the season but the Battery is fully booked every Saturday morning for the for seeable future so this leaves us with a Sunday being the next best option.

We have provisionally booked the park for Sunday the 7th August the day after the 1st game of the season (which in case some of you didn't know is Ross County away) with the first game kicking off at 12.00pm. We appreciate we cannot please everyone but that's life I suppose.

Like I said earlier can we now please leave the blame game in the past and get on with trying to get this organised, if there is going to be problems with dates etc could people please let us know asap so we don't waste any more of our own time on this.

Keep up to date with our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AHMSC

"Taken over" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: not so. The only reason the Trust organised it last year, at the last minute, was because none of the greeting faced Bs that like to take part would/could organise it for themselves. Allegedly <_>

Note: not all who take part are greeting faced, just the usual suspects!!

If you are going to comment at least get the facts a little closer to the truth, certain trust committee members approached the AHMS months before the event (around Christmas time I believe) about the possibility of taking over the running of the 7s, it was decided despite the reservations of one or two AHMS committee members that we would allow this to happen. The trust I believe left the organising to one person, Gordy Burns I believe. Despite repeated promises of help on the day from the trust I don't think anyone turned up to help Gordy out and a few guys from the AHMS stepped in to help.

Our opinion is that giving the lack of support Gordy did all he could to make last years 7's as enjoyable for everyone involved.

Anyway lets leave all that in the past and get on and see if we can sort something out for this year.

I do believe as flavour of the month bans are in order!!!.

But then again,its one law for....ach, i'm keeping out of it. :rolleyes:

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

You know what, we dont need this crap. I'll cancel the booking and if anyone else wants to do it then they're welcome to it

awwww, now, who to blame. hmmmmm. :unsure:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

It was nowhere near as well organised last year, there weren't even proper referees if i remember correctly.

would love to play for the exiles if this goes ahaed.

On second thoughts I think I'll give it a miss. The Peoples Front of Judea and The Judeans Peoples Front obviously still have their differences.

:lol: :lol:

Seriously though that's a shame Mr McArthur. would be great to grace o footy park with you again :thumbup2:

You know what, we dont need this crap. I'll cancel the booking and if anyone else wants to do it then they're welcome to it

Aw shame. Don't let the minority rule the majority. Some of us would like the AHMS to run this again.

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

would love to play for the exiles if this goes ahaed.

Seriously though that's a shame Mr McArthur. would be great to grace o footy park with you again :thumbup2:

Aw shame. Don't let the minority rule the majority. Some of us would like the AHMS to run this again.

Some folk let sarcasm go right over their heads.

me, i don't give a fig if its on, off, if its a success or a shambles. If I played i'd get sent off anyway. :ph34r:

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

me, i don't give a fig if its on, off, if its a success or a shambles. If I played i'd get sent off anyway. :ph34r:

:lol: :lol: Aww FFS did I fall for it again :lol:

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

:lol: :lol: Aww FFS did I fall for it again :lol:

nope, some other fool did.

or carried off

:lol:

I kick harder remember. But since I have no idea who you are i wouldn't know what one to aim the kick at. :)

Most of my injuries are self inflicted when it comes to football, I have the habit of blootering invisible bricks.

Anyway, its not happening :unsure: the toys and dummy went flying out of the pram.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

nope, some other fool did.

:lol:

I kick harder remember. But since I have no idea who you are i wouldn't know what one to aim the kick at. :)

Most of my injuries are self inflicted when it comes to football, I have the habit of blootering invisible bricks.

Anyway, its not happening :unsure: the toys and dummy went flying out of the pram.

I seem to remember a game at the Mearns St Park many moons ago when I inavertadly jumped for a header and as I pulled my head backwards to head it i connected with your face instead leaving a lovely keeker. Slim Jim asked you about it at PE a couple of days later and you were spitting venom at me sweaaring you wwere going to get me on the schools footy park. Slim Jim then put us both in the same team :lol: :lol: Think he bottled it mate.

I seem to remember a game at the Mearns St Park many moons ago when I inavertadly jumped for a header and as I pulled my head backwards to head it i connected with your face instead leaving a lovely keeker. Slim Jim asked you about it at PE a couple of days later and you were spitting venom at me sweaaring you wwere going to get me on the schools footy park. Slim Jim then put us both in the same team :lol: :lol: Think he bottled it mate.

Best keeker ever, shut eye all black.

Anyway, I won the feeking header as I was coming in steaming over the top of you...and scored. I didn't really give a feck where I put my head in those days but my goodness did you connect.

Ahh the memories pal, many a happy injury in the Mearny.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

awwww, now, who to blame. hmmmmm. :unsure:

Right your arranging it ya big baboon after causing the cancellation of it, 3 hours after its new inception! If you couldn't care about it, yada yada blah, then why are you on a thread called "Supporters 7s" and commenting on it? You sir are a grade one zoomer.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Right your arranging it ya big baboon after causing the cancellation of it, 3 hours after its new inception! If you couldn't care about it, yada yada blah, then why are you on a thread called "Supporters 7s" and commenting on it? You sir are a grade one zoomer.

Oh my goodness, I would never have guessed that the one (me) who took no part in the debate about that which shall not be spoken about would get the blame. :lol:

You sir, are, well who ****ing cares who you are.

You are well suited.

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Don't let the minority rule the majority. Some of us would like the AHMS to run this again.

You're right no point letting a few spoil it for the rest.

We'll do our best to get this up and running, just spoke to the MSC so that's another team in.

1 AHMS

2 Dunoon SC

3 Exciles

4 MSC

If anyone else connect to any of the other clubs see's this let me know asap if you want to enter a team.

Keep up to date with our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AHMSC

Aww, DT, you will be all happy again. As long as the few don't start debating again eh. ;)

And since I didn't debate in the first place that will be exempt of the blame culture. :)

pinch salt

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived