Supporters 7's - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Supporters 7's

ScottC

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will there be a supporters club tournament going ahead again this year?

probably not....but go ask here............http://www.gmst.org.uk/forum/

Do yourself a favour...................................

Port ton doesn't post anymore does he? Can't be arsed putting the rejects team together

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Port ton doesn't post anymore does he? Can't be arsed putting the rejects team together

I still post :P

It was always centralton that put our team together, he was on holiday last year so i stepped upto the plate and got together the biggest bunch of misfits seen on a football pitch in years, including phoning a ringer who was in his bed eating his cereal with 10 minutes to go before kick off.

Every year this tournament brings at least one beautiful moment like that to our wonderful team.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Was it last year I was going berserk at our hardy bunch with every 2nd kick of the ball? :D

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I still post :P

It was always centralton that put our team together, he was on holiday last year so i stepped upto the plate and got together the biggest bunch of misfits seen on a football pitch in years, including phoning a ringer who was in his bed eating his cereal with 10 minutes to go before kick off.

Every year this tournament brings at least one beautiful moment like that to our wonderful team.

We still made a good effort at it..........

****ing better be.

Been seething all year at being a beaten finalist.

Who won it last year anyway? Dunoon are still the rightful champs i reckon, since they didn't get a chance to defend their crown after smashing the GMSC in the final that year

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Who won it last year anyway? Dunoon are still the rightful champs i reckon, since they didn't get a chance to defend their crown after smashing the GMSC in the final that year

GMSC beat us 3-2. We'd never even played together too so it wasn't the worst loss.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

GMSC beat us 3-2. We'd never even played together too so it wasn't the worst loss.

Yeah but hatchet men always gel quickly...

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

We still made a good effort at it..........

We sure did! It's the story of our tournament every year. Get together with people we've never even met, start games quite well before getting tired and inevitably losing.

It's what makes us the people's team though!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

You had the chance to enter so deal with the fact that you are no longer the champs...GMSC are the holders,end of !

• 2 weeks later...
You had the chance to enter so deal with the fact that you are no longer the champs...GMSC are the holders,end of !

We weren't allowed to enter due to HSE & Government swine flu conditioning if i remember, + the last time i mind a tourny we both played in, we were hinging out the back end of your lot like a 5ft jobby, so enjoy your hollow trophy win & for the next tournament, dos a favour and mind and bring the trophy for a change, coz i need a new contact lense holder.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

We weren't allowed to enter due to HSE & Government swine flu conditioning if i remember, + the last time i mind a tourny we both played in, we were hinging out the back end of your lot like a 5ft jobby, so enjoy your hollow trophy win & for the next tournament, dos a favour and mind and bring the trophy for a change, coz i need a new contact lense holder.

The trophies still down the battery. It's catching the drips in the shower room in changing room number 2.

The trophies still down the battery. It's catching the drips in the shower room in changing room number 2.

I take it that is the trophy you won last year & not the one you didn't bother to bring the year we smashed the granny out of ye!?

Archived