What Was The Last Film You Watched? - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

What Was The Last Film You Watched?

Mr.Kennedy

Simple. Post the last film you watched. Review it if you want, leave a rating.

Straw Dogs

Wasn't paying much attention for the first 20 mins or so but just like all films starring Hoffman, it managed to drag me in and I enjoyed it. The ending is fantastic. 8/10

KennedyDog.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Buried

Very clever film I felt, a simple premise which was just done very well. Ryan Reynolds puts in a great performance too. It seemed to suck the whole cinema in, so much so at one point a lassie got up, walked out and promptly burst in to tears.

Having said that, I don't think the film would have anything near the same impact on DVD. It really is a film made for watching in a crowded cinema.

7/10

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

No Distance Left to Run.

Blur documentary. Excellent.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

I really wanna see that. Read the book on holiday and really enjoyed it.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

saw that predator film, the remake or whatver, was a solid 5.

last in the cinema was the other guys, 7/10, enough laugh out loud stuff, but not up to anchroman/step brothers/forgetting sarah marshall standards

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

hush

british film

driving kind of film were guy nearly causes crash and notices a woman in the back of a lorry, guy falls out with g/f over it, then she goes missing at a service station they stop at. Guy chases after lorry

few bits that are hard to watch, and few twist in it, shocked by the ending, not that it was a crap ending just shocking at what happens in it

5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1093369/

In defeat we try and forget

But being victorious we will always remember

C'mon Ye Ton

Aliens vs Predator Requiem - 4/10

Second Aliens vs Predator film and a huge disappointment.

I would have been delighted by a 4/10, it's in my five worst ever films.

Anderson must die. Me and Boozehound are in a Facebook group to stop him making films... sadly it is not working and The Three Musketeers goes ahead. :angry:

The A team 7/10

I dont know if it was low expectations but I quite enjoyed the movie - some funny bits and a bit of nostalgia.

I liked the part when they were in a tank (spoiler bit not working so dont want to say too much)

Saw Invictus last night (Based on South Africa winning the rugby world cup in 1995) quite enjoyed it. I also taped teh meeting Eric film (one about Eric Cantona) have a look at that too.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

Archived