Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj? - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Has Greenockmorton.org Banned Mj?

Rhubarb Mess

The OF messageboards like Swallow Swallow and KerryFailStreet ban people if they are suspected of supporting their rival team. By doing so they have cultivated an environment which at times can be extremely distasteful. Being able to challenge people on their prejudices or at least having reasoned debate may help in taking issues forward. The BBC football forums are far more civilised and you do see OF supporters who are able to discuss in a courteous, jovial manner.

I appreciate the time and effort that the Mods put in plus the expense that is carried by Tontastic in hosting this site. Also helps him to shift a few mugs :D plus I do get the occasional chuckle... SramTon & Boozehound being the two of note B) .

It is Tontastic’s baw and he is fully entitled to determine who is allowed to play. I have no issue whatsoever on the decisions that are reached as I am not a paying visitor. Some people may annoy the £i£s off others but at the same time they may encourage debate and pose “uncomfortable” questions. Personally, I believe that is worth retaining :ph34r: . It would be extremely dull (pardon the pun) if we were to all agree with each other and end up just getting fecking weather reports from FlightTon on an hourly basis :P .

PS I am too busy to be pre-occupied by this shoite but I do hope for all involved that the recent spats are resolved.

PPS This was written at the time TiD was posting the "official" response. Looks like an open and shut case...

Kindest Regards

“Man cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozenâ€

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now that that matter's out the way, can we move on to getting me in the Jesse forum? It's best for greenockmorton.org that this happens.

Thanks.

I've advised you on the course of action that you require to take. Get me Red Stripe and you're in.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

plus I do get the occasional chuckle... SramTon & Boozehound being the two of note B) .

:blush:

And from one of the more distinguished posters too - Sram, we finally made it man. I told you we would, if we didn't stop believing (the Journey version, not that Glee Club monstrosity).

ryu-blackhadou.gif

I don't know what that is, and I'm not sure it's safe to Google it in college.

Beer mate, strong and tasty Jamaican beer. Try some, you'll like it.

By the way, I've already asked Bryan to let you in - I copied the PM to you, ya dingus.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

Beer mate, strong and tasty Jamaican beer. Try some, you'll like it.

By the way, I've already asked Bryan to let you in - I copied the PM to you, ya dingus.

I've asked him also, when he ignored me I sent him very loud and ugly power chords. He still ignored.

My maw would actually batter them if she knew.

BluebirdTon - testify.

She's hot. You won't be able to say no.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I've asked him also, when he ignored me I sent him very loud and ugly power chords. He still ignored.

Bryan only listens to mature adults like myself young man. Give him time, he's a busy man - you'll make a fine addition to the Jesse forum.... or I'll fcking ruin you.

ryu-blackhadou.gif

Bryan only listens to mature adults like myself young man. Give him time, he's a busy man - you'll make a fine addition to the Jesse forum.... or I'll fcking ruin you.

Probably why he dingied my pm the other week. Just out of interest, is GKR still a mod on here because I sent him the same pm and I don't even think he's been online.

Archived