Arsenal - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Arsenal

Guest Ghost

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That, plus no Fabregas, Hleb etc. Doesn't help. Better things to come.

He's actually gone for good BTW :rolleyes:

still to come into the team - fabregas, Rosicky, eduardo, diaby, and possibly silvestre in for gallas who was again very iffy IMO

The future just ain't what it used to be

still to come into the team - fabregas, Rosicky, eduardo, diaby, and possibly silvestre in for gallas who was again very iffy IMO

Rosicky! That's the one. Hleb to Barca and Flamini to Inter?

Will Arsene ever splash the cash?!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Rosicky! That's the one. Hleb to Barca and Flamini to Inter?

as long as he doesn't chuck £18m at villa for gareth barry, Why are english players always so ridiculasly (sp?) overpriced ?

Speaking of aston villa....... 3-2 to stoke !?? :lol:

The future just ain't what it used to be

Last minute defeat to a team on a high in their first Premier League game in front of a full house.

Not ideal, but could be worse we could be Spurs. Why's he in Peru when I want to laugh at him? <_<

I would laugh closer to home before venting your frustration towards someone in Peru :lol: :lol:

No - that would remove his excuse for another season of failure.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Chelsea up 1-0 due to an excellent Deco free-kick. Not playing too well as Wigan are closing Deco, Lampard and Ballack down very quickly. Joe Cole is losing possession every time he gets the ball.

Drogba is missed badly when playing away from home.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Was watching Match of the Day & saw one of the oddest sights in the crowd, Matt Lucas, he of Little Britain, a contributor to Arsenal TV & a long time fan of the Arse, was sitting next to the one & only, Scotsport pundit John Colquhoun.

An odd couple if ever there was, probably just a coincidence though, or maybe Lucas was looking for some inspiration for new characters. Fellow Scotsport man Grant Stott's brother may be somewhere to start. ;)

I'd love to have you both for dinner

gallas has been woeful. needs stripped of the captaincy and sat on the bench for a while to calm him down, silvestre is good and djourou is improving

Was watching Match of the Day & saw one of the oddest sights in the crowd, Matt Lucas, he of Little Britain, a contributor to Arsenal TV & a long time fan of the Arse, was sitting next to the one & only, Scotsport pundit John Colquhoun.

An odd couple if ever there was, probably just a coincidence though, or maybe Lucas was looking for some inspiration for new characters. Fellow Scotsport man Grant Stott's brother may be somewhere to start. ;)

hes actually really good on arsenal tv. not that that is weird and anyone should be surprised by it....

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Archived