The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement ! - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement !

TonInDublin

Think your sig about bringing back Jason Walker might have put off the mods? It's a no hold barred forum, but we don't want COMPLETE nutjobs in there!!!! :)

TBI1978 is a long term poster, and funny with it, so I take it that's why she was considered? She's friends with Boozehound too which I suppose helps? Nothing to do with me!

Ah, see....are you over 18? Anyway, I've started a poll deciding whether you are to be permitted or not. (Edinton's idea - existing members can accept you, or black ball you to fck out the place ;) )

Good luck!

"Poster" is a bit of an exaggeration recently - a voyeur of late!!!!

And Boozie just wants a payrise!!!!!!

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are you trying to make me angry? :bouncy: I don't post a lot, just want a look.

Again, i think it's gonna be a bit of a piss take place, so I don't think you are doing yourself any favours with the powers that be if you are getting angry about a joke about Jason Walker etc, so they might not think you are suitable?

The over 18s bit is a stroke of genius by the way, thank fck.

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

I've gotta say though - this is REEKING of clique, man! That'll change though.

Yer Dong

Ah, see....are you over 18? Anyway, I've started a poll deciding whether you are to be permitted or not. (Edinton's idea - existing members can accept you, or black ball you to fck out the place ;) )

Good luck!

So the forum's only for the two mods' mates?

Just checked your profile, Deego - you are only 16. You'll be able to join in just under 2 years time.

What's the reason for over 18s only? :unsure:

Again, i think it's gonna be a bit of a piss take place, so I don't think you are doing yourself any favours with the powers that be if you are getting angry about a joke about Jason Walker etc, so they might not think you are suitable?

The over 18s bit is a stroke of genius by the way, thank fck.

Who made you a mod? You decide who gets in and who doesn't??? :rolleyes:

MON EH TON!

Reeking of clique being sorted already - list of the next dozen members who volunteered to join is with the lads.

Remember, this was ALWAYS going to be like this at the start - it was voluntary so we couldn't stick everyone down - but let us know and we'll get you sorted as soon as we can.

Boozie will probs be on later and he can also send the two lads more interested names -I'm going for a pint or six so I'll be talking shite by half midnight on the Jesse forum - hi ho silver away ya ramptons.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

So the forum's only for the two mods' mates?

What's the reason for over 18s only? :unsure:

There's an initial list of people permitted, and TiD and the mods are working their way through those asking here. It's all been posted above. I don't think it's right to post the list here, it's about 20 people.

Over 18s only is to ensure it's adults only, I suppose? I dunno.

Who made you a mod? You decide who gets in and who doesn't??? :rolleyes:

I am not a mod. One of the mod's said, in the "Welcome to the new forum" post, that polls to welcome or blackball potential members are welcome to be made up, so I did that about Deego, yes or no basically. I'll not decide, votes will decide, it's a democracy. Mind you, I'd prob vote against you cos of that wee roll eyes smiley now ;)

Right, I refuse to take this fanny seriously now! :lol:

I meant Donga there.

Impressive form for the forum there, mate! :) Alas, you are 16 months too young.

Yer Dong

Funny enough, that's what i thought.

Ohah! You can call me a fanny in the new forum, but not here! :) Not getting my vote now for that.

Yer Dong

Reeking of clique being sorted already - list of the next dozen members who volunteered to join is with the lads.

Remember, this was ALWAYS going to be like this at the start - it was voluntary so we couldn't stick everyone down - but let us know and we'll get you sorted as soon as we can.

Boozie will probs be on later and he can also send the two lads more interested names -I'm going for a pint or six so I'll be talking s***e by half midnight on the Jesse forum - hi ho silver away ya ramptons.

TonInDublin

Póg ma thoin :ph34r:

Kindest Regards

“Man cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozenâ€

There's an initial list of people permitted, and TiD and the mods are working their way through those asking here. It's all been posted above. I don't think it's right to post the list here, it's about 20 people.

Over 18s only is to ensure it's adults only, I suppose? I dunno.

I am not a mod. One of the mod's said, in the "Welcome to the new forum" post, that polls to welcome or blackball potential members are welcome to be made up, so I did that about Deego, yes or no basically. I'll not decide, votes will decide, it's a democracy. Mind you, I'd prob vote against you cos of that wee roll eyes smiley now ;)

Impressive form for the forum there, mate! :) Alas, you are 16 months too young.

YOU'RE A f***ING PALM TREE!

virtual bouncers telling me im not on the list :( well look again sunshine...i must be on it somewhere!....please.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

You are going to decide if i can get in??? Aye right!!!

Are you reading anything I'm typing, Louise? :)

YOU'RE A f***ING PALM TREE!

God, I'm really going to miss your patter, Deego. Au revoir.

Yer Dong

Archived