The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement ! - Page 26 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Jesse Ventura Tobacco Chewing Forum - Announcement !

TonInDublin

Obviously a closed shop then? You may have no enemies on the Jessie Forum, but I'm sure you've no friends there either! Just wee boys who think you're it - sad really. :lol:

I imagine that may be a common mis-perception among Mr Rae's skivvies!

i'll have to use my other user name. :D

Well let me guess-it's not Mabawsa-he's Cowden, and you're not Donkey Dave, Mr Rae's Counter Espionage Agent and putative tally man.

Dammit-you're NOT Turkeykeech are you-or did I just imagine that name. At my age it's perfectly possible you know-all those years of cutting grass and pushing rollers have taken their toll. I'd love to have had a real job-maybe a doctor or lawyer........

What am I havering about-oh yes-your real name. I wonder what on earth your real name could be.

Maybe I'll ask one of the wee boys. :lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You clearly have an affinity for poosies GG.

Again, I like your poosy! :)

I'm not going out of my way for them, they always seem to find me! :)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm not going out of my way for them, they always seem to find me! :)

Poosies are like that-they have their own minds-Mortonjag approves of such!

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Poosies are like that-they have their own minds-Mortonjag approves of such!

No man should be without, even pouffes have had a poosey on top of them.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

No man should be without, even pouffes have had a poosey on top of them.

Poosies are partial to POUFFES and all soft furnishings!

YER BARD

• 1 month later...

There isn't a password, mods just need to let you in. you're really not missing out on anything at all though, hardly anyone uses it.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Yes, for the sake of completeness I'd like to be able to access it too.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Archived