Greenockmorton.org Fives - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenockmorton.org Fives

Jackie

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just saw this thread- I would have probs been up for a game as well. Ah well!

Don't let Muz play - he's far too competitive and moans at people who don't run about.

Also, good luck with it. Would be glad to play in future weeks, but Monday's are a no go for me as I already have a game and would be kidding myself on big time if I even considered playing two games in the one night.

Don't let Muz play - he's far too competitive and moans at people who don't run about.

Also, good luck with it. Would be glad to play in future weeks, but Monday's are a no go for me as I already have a game and would be kidding myself on big time if I even considered playing two games in the one night.

even though you arent playing grant, im still relying on a lift :P

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

Im up for it if there is still space available. :)

if not f*** you all, ill go play by myself!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Who's Stiv?

Blindton.

Just saw this thread- I would have probs been up for a game as well. Ah well!

i'll play - if you've already got 10 then count me in as a reserve.

a wanty be a replacement :D

Im up for it if there is still space available. :)

if not f*** you all, ill go play by myself!

To all who have since added your name, I will keep it in mind and contact you when needed.

To the ones who are playing- see you on Monday try and be there for 6.45 so we can start at 7.00.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

He would hate to play with me. I let the ball do the work :D

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

Ian

If interest stays up like this you should considering making it a game of 7 a sides down the battery. Ends up being cheaper and is much better than 5s.

Cracking shout- how's about it?

I think sevens would be a great idea

BUT

How many times last year did we only have 8 or 9 players? How many times did people apologise to Piehutt for not being able to attend, or even calling him to say they could not attend? In the short term I would rather we have 5s and see how it goes, though if anyone wishes to organise 7s feel free.

WHEREVER IT TAKES US- WHATEVER IT TAKES

I think sevens would be a great idea

BUT

How many times last year did we only have 8 or 9 players? How many times did people apologise to Piehutt for not being able to attend, or even calling him to say they could not attend? In the short term I would rather we have 5s and see how it goes, though if anyone wishes to organise 7s feel free.

Would agree with that. As anyone who has ever tried to organise 5's will know, there is a big difference between people saying they will play and actually turning up, especially coming up to the summer months.

AWMSC

Archived