Carry On The Story - Page 26 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Carry On The Story

puggsy_ton

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
" ya bassa i thought Justin Hawkins was in the Darkness"...Who the f*** are you?.....

"Riccardo Montalban," says Khan. "But I thought you were dead," says Kirk. Just then, Tattoo....

"Throw me to the wolves, and I'll return leading the pack." ---Unknown

"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't." ---General George S. Patton, Jr.

"Riccardo Montalban," says Khan. "But I thought you were dead," says Kirk. Just then, Tattoo....

clad NachoKing appeared from nowhere and said " you ya bum robber get out of there thats my jobby"..

Do yourself a favour...................................

clad NachoKing appeared from nowhere and said " you ya bum robber get out of there thats my jobby"..

....and it's a healthy one too-packed with millions of pencil shavings and one vitamin, but...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Guest GibbyTON
....and it's a healthy one too-packed with millions of pencil shavings and one vitamin, but...

Dougie swanned in and snatched it and took it to......

Dougie swanned in and snatched it and took it to......

wash down with a glass of...

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

wash down with a glass of...

Vimto and then proclaimed....

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

...I am cured-no longer will I...

have this obsession with pencil shavings. I now have a more healthier obsession with....

If you have a problem with me, text me. If you dont have my number then you don't know me well enough to have a problem with me.

have this obsession with pencil shavings. I now have a more healthier obsession with....

steel wool-and iron's good....

YER BARD

steel wool-and iron's good....

for the blood. Arthur also tells me that I should take up a hobby. He suggested...

Guest midTONs
for the blood. Arthur also tells me that I should take up a hobby. He suggested...

playing golf as there would be no shortage of...

playing golf as there would be no shortage of...

irons, but I prefer mine...

YER BARD

Archived