morton against dunfermline - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

morton against dunfermline

beetee

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What, is he going to invent a time machine, go back to September and avoid spectacularly fucking things up against part-time opposition on a weekly basis? 

The outcome of a game against a Dunfermline under similarly abject management will change nothing. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

JJ has been able to pull a win out of the bag to keep his head above water just when you think he might go under. I fully expect a dull, uninspiring draw to keep a desperate JJ treading water.

The point for that stay of execution win, was Saturday. He fucked it up spectacularly and has now effectively drowned in many fans' eyes.

I would like to see the game called off and Morton not to play another game again til we actually become a semi well-run organisation with a smidgen of ambition.

Zero enthusiasm - won't be going.

Enough is enough.

Toys out the pram.

It's fair to say we're on a low after last weekend but Dunfermline are gash as well, and if we put a strong eleven out we should expect a reaction.

They were gash when we contrived to draw at home with them AND lose 3-0 away too though. If they play half as bad as they did against Raith though we should be winning.

Dunfermline being a bit of a shambles too makes this an excellent chance to get one of the four or five wins for the remainder of the season that should be enough to see us safe. Looking through the remaining games it’s hard to see where the others are coming from, so winning this and putting ourselves 7 points clear of them as well as remaining a big distance away from the bottom two would be massive.

Of course, they were a shambles when we went to East End and Johansson still contrived to mastermind a 3-0 hammering, so we shouldn’t underestimate his ability to lose games like this and drag us into the relegation battle.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Almost certainly can't make this game so wouldn't mind if it was postponed.  Might give us time to make some signings.  Or maybe not.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

What’s the odds that the Pars new keeper plays a blinder?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived