The Transgender Agenda - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Transgender Agenda

capitanus

Noel Edmonds as I live and breathe.

The last time I was you was at Gary Wilmot’s wedding was it not? The breakfast the following morning was first class! 10 on 10.

Not I, Alan. Beadle, bless him, was friends with Gary.

I was working on the format for Telly Addicts at that point in time, the BBC tended to go for my pitches. ;) You were working for Mr Morris on Radio 4 not long after. It's online radio these days for you is it not? Glad you didn't give up, heard you were clinically fed up for a while... 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Lewis Hamilton falls foul of the Transgender Agenda brigade today, by telling his nephew that boys are not supposed to dress up as little princesses on Twitter.

This has even led to some calling on him from being stripped of his knighthood.

He is only doing what any loving uncle would tell his nephew, and trying to save him from being ridiculed for being some kind of strange 'un.

*insert signature here*

Lewis Hamilton falls foul of the Transgender Agenda brigade today, by telling his nephew that boys are not supposed to dress up as little princesses on Twitter.

This has even led to some calling on him from being stripped of his knighthood.

He is only doing what any loving uncle would tell his nephew, and trying to save him from being ridiculed for being some kind of strange 'un.

I love you, in a way!

Archived