Morton away vs. East Fife - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton away vs. East Fife

capitanus

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the few players who had a good game, makes his substitution baffling.

From where we were sitting it looked like he was out on his feet and asked to come off 5 mins before he did. He also asked for a drink of water shortly before the Corner that led to the goal....Bizarrely his request was refused..

Strange times. 

Appalling result.

JB.

Power To The Powerless,

Strength Unto The Weak!

From where we were sitting it looked like he was out on his feet and asked to come off 5 mins before he did. He also asked for a drink of water shortly before the Corner that led to the goal....Bizarrely his request was refused..

Strange times. 

Appalling result.

JB.

Fair enough, from where we were standing that wasn't evident, but still thought he played well.

Cup upsets happen, but the fact this one was pretty much expected is the most depressing thing about it. We can’t compete with the likes of East Fife & Alloa at the minute, never mind the upper-end of the Championship. Can’t blame folk for not turning up next week, what is the point?

Really? No-one is going to say it? I need to be that guy? Well OK then...

Beetee - that's not how you spell fickle.

The spelling was the least objectionable thing about the post, tbh.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Strange times.

Appalling result.

JB.

Unsure as he was raging when he got to the dug out

Guys this has been going on for years if the directors are not backing the team or manager then it will continue JJ has to get what he can out of ( Huston or is he angling for the job ) as is I see a relegation battle coming there is no other way ,unless they unleash the charity box .

[MADNESS IS ALL IN THE MIND

Guys this has been going on for years if the directors are not backing the team or manager then it will continue JJ has to get what he can out of ( Huston or is he angling for the job ) as is I see a relegation battle coming there is no other way ,unless they unleash the charity box .

Even if there is no money, there's still no shape or idea in the team. The squad isn't great but it's not terrible either so he could and should be getting a lot more out of it.

We've played part time teams who've been more organised and looked like they have a game plan. That should be the very least he achieves and it's looking like he's struggling with that.

Even if there is no money, there's still no shape or idea in the team. The squad isn't great but it's not terrible either so he could and should be getting a lot more out of it.

We've played part time teams who've been more organised and looked like they have a game plan. That should be the very least he achieves and it's looking like he's struggling with that.

The squad basically is terrible.

Archived