Morton vs. Peterhead - 24th November 2018 - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs. Peterhead - 24th November 2018

capitanus

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stenny 4-2 F*lk*rk

Monty f**k Morton.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

A soft performance. Peterhead kicked everything with plenty assistance from a weak referee. Big problem for me aside from the football was not giving it back.

Fucking boot these cunts into the north sea on Tuesday.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm increasingly scunnered every time I leave Cappielow lately.

While there are question marks about any manager in their first job and you expect anyone in that position to take time to find their feet, you've always been able to say Johansson's inherited someone else's squad, you could argue were just an average side having average results etc etc, but today is the first really alarming performance after the concerning capitulations we've already witnessed.

That was an appalling performance and we can't even argue we deserved to win. It wasn't the typical smash and grab material of a lower league side sneaking the lead against the run of the play, they were the better side in the first half and while we improved in the second - we were still terrible but not quite as much - they still soaked up our pressure effortlessly. Labouring like that against a League Two side raises massive questions.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I'm increasingly scunnered every time I leave Cappielow lately.

While there are question marks about any manager in their first job and you expect anyone in that position to take time to find their feet, you've always been able to say Johansson's inherited someone else's squad, you could argue were just an average side having average results etc etc, but today is the first really alarming performance after the concerning capitulations we've already witnessed.

That was an appalling performance and we can't even argue we deserved to win. It wasn't the typical smash and grab material of a lower league side sneaking the lead against the run of the play, they were the better side in the first half and while we improved in the second - we were still terrible but not quite as much - they still soaked up our pressure effortlessly. Labouring like that against a League Two side raises massive questions.

I thought we were far worse in the second half than the first.

Archived