Morton vs. Peterhead - 24th November 2018 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton vs. Peterhead - 24th November 2018

capitanus

As we renew old acquaintances with 'Man of his word' JTT, this game should be a mere formality as we dispose of this lot like arse paper, however as we all know matches aren't played on paper (or arse paper) this could be a potential banana skin but for the fact their manager is even more dung than Dungo McClung, who he incidentally played against Arthurlie, and lost because they were fucking shite that night too.

Anyway, discuss till your hearts content. Don't forget to hit the refresh button, it's getting cold out there and the kitty needs a top-up. :)

Enjoy.

*insert signature here*

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm more apprehensive about this match than I normally would be given how fresh the Alloa result is and given how inconsistent we are at the moment. 

Gaston

Buchanan Waddell Kilday

Tumilty                                                        Iredale

Millar

Tidser                Telfer

Oliver McHugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMnk6VhIdiI

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

The only cup game I’ve been to since the new turnstiles were in place was Dumbarton last season and I bought my ticket from smiths.

Not decided if I’m going tomorrow yet, so does the £2 extra still apply for tickets after 1pm, and if you phone the club after that time can the game be added to your season ticket?

The only cup game I’ve been to since the new turnstiles were in place was Dumbarton last season and I bought my ticket from smiths.

Not decided if I’m going tomorrow yet, so does the £2 extra still apply for tickets after 1pm, and if you phone the club after that time can the game be added to your season ticket?

Did they not do away with the daft £2 surcharge for this season and just have a flat rate of ticket price? 

They advertised the price as £15 and that's what I bought my tickets for through the week, surely they're not going to bump it upto £17 on the day.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

£15 is pretty dear for our first game in the tournament and for a 3rd Division team, tbh. Will decide later if I'm going or not but hard to work up a great deal of enthusiasm about it.

We should be taking 4/5 off teams like Peterhead but it could all too easily go tits up.

AWMSC

Is this one of these games where there is different tiered prices dependent on what time you want to arrive, and you get charged a couple of quid extra if you don't buy your ticket before 8.59am on a weekday from a shoppie in the arse end of a town where you don't live? Sack yon pish.

Whatever is/was wrong with a straightforward admission fee for a game, and where people can decide right up to the last minute if they want to attend. Let's face it, no matter how big todays crowd is likely to be, the ground will still be at least 75% empty.

*insert signature here*

Is this one of these games where there is different tiered prices dependent on what time you want to arrive, and you get charged a couple of quid extra if you don't buy your ticket before 8.59am on a weekday from a shoppie in the arse end of a town where you don't live? Sack yon pish.

Whatever is/was wrong with a straightforward admission fee for a game, and where people can decide right up to the last minute if they want to attend. Let's face it, no matter how big todays crowd is likely to be, the ground will still be at least 75% empty.

No, it’s £15. They sacked all that after last season. Dry yer eyes and stump up. See you at the game.

No, it’s £15. They sacked all that after last season. Dry yer eyes and stump up. See you at the game.

I take it that's me going then?

I was going to go anyway, I'll meet you at Bumshaftens before the game.

:D :thumbup2:

*insert signature here*

Gary Oliver's a bit lucky that he's not got much competition for a place at the moment. We need him to start playing like we know he can.

Our defence are struggling to be good enough to play the ball out, same problem as against Alloa. We play the ball about then one of them panics and punts it. We need more from them.

Archived