The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread - Page 69 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Big 2018-19 Squad Thread

TRVMP

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jai’s careers not really progressed as much as him or his dad thought, pretty sure they had him down to be partnering Ronaldo at the World Cup this year.

That's right.

Came out in the paper threatening to sack Scotland off for Portugal 😂😂

TIME FOR CHANGE!

We did the right thing at the time in protecting not only an asset but someone who was, at that time, a first team starter. It's like going all-in with pocket aces. Just because you lose to a jack and a ten doesn't mean you did the wrong thing.

EOho8Pw.png

If we are running with a small squad then I actually think I would be happy to see Jai go. As Ray said above, his career hasn’t really taken off as expected, and much as I have enjoyed watching him play, he has spent more time on the treatment table than he has playing for us.

If livi make him an offer then I wouldn’t blame him for wanting to have a crack at playing in the premiership, and if it means we get a bit of compensation and free up the wages for another signing then I’m all for it.

Wouldn't be against seeing him go as the squad is still lacking a striker that scores goals regularly and if it's a choice between one or the other then I'd wish Jai all the best.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived