January Transfer Window Thread - Page 38 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

January Transfer Window Thread

BishopBrennan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scully will be playing part time football within 18 months. Spat the dummy at being 2nd choice for a couple of months to a superior goalkeeper. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Scully quite clearly has ideas above his station. He's had some absolutely honking performances for us and still had the cheek to come out with that interview in the Tele after being dropped. Not fussed about him leaving especially, bring in a loan/regen to warm the bench for the season and save a wage.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Because clubs never have a kid as their backup, but then get someone if the worst happens. If.

Not everyone does a Raith.

Aye can't wait to bring in some free agent who hasn't played all season or some 3rd choice in on an emergency loan

Even though Gaston has missed a few games this season? Can't risk having an absolute duffer

Scully is an absolute duffer. A dreadful goalkeeper who will be remembered as even worse than the likes of Lee Robinson, and had the gall to complain about being dropped after multiple mistakes. Good riddance.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Scully is an absolute duffer. A dreadful goalkeeper who will be remembered as even worse than the likes of Lee Robinson, and had the gall to complain about being dropped after multiple mistakes. Good riddance.

But he made that one (2) incredible save?

Seriously I agree he was guff but he isn't '2 years out after playing for Gateshead' guff.

Archived