Reserves Thread - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Reserves Thread

BishopBrennan

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A different option to what we have in midfield.

Think he is a crackin wee guy too which may cloud my judgement!!!

Aye I'd agree with the second part but don't think it would be money we'll spent. Be better going for Pepper again.

1) The Famous are a professional football club; it isn't a social club, nor is it a charity to help pleasant local players get their career back on track.

2) Even with playing three in central midfield we already have Millar, McAlister, Telfer, Tidser, that Kyle Thomson ringer and now Lyon as well who are at least on the fringes of the first team squad right now. If you play 3-5-2 like we did last night then you only need three midfielders from those six in your starting lineup. That area of the park is the absolute least of our squad concerns right now.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

On holiday for a couple of weeks so I'm taking the trip through to the Dunfermline game today- more to get Kelty Hearts' ground ticked off the list than anything else, but looking forward to it. First reserve game I'll ahve been to in a good couple of years.

Not the reserves per se, but the U-18s are through to the 4th round of the Scottish Youth Club after HOUNDING Montrose 4-1 in their own hovel.

Scottish Youth Club?

Is that a pool competition with a tick shop, with the winners getting a Christmas trip to the pantomime?

Scottish Youth Club?

Is that a pool competition with a tick shop, with the winners getting a Christmas trip to the pantomime?

See, you've correctly picked up on my autocorrect fail, but then added your own with 'tick shop'. Is that where people pay to get their homework marked correctly, and/or remove (or acquire) small irritating insects?

EOho8Pw.png

See, you've correctly picked up on my autocorrect fail, but then added your own with 'tick shop'. Is that where people pay to get their homework marked correctly, and/or remove (or acquire) small irritating insects?

No, it's a tuck shop offering buy now pay later.

Yep, I made an erse of it as usual. Open goal missed!!

What is the deal with that Kyle Thomson btw?

He never seems to get a game for the reserves but then randomly appears on the bench for the first team.

Is he absolutely gash or just injury prone?

Feels like a waste of a wage to me, especially considering the amount of centre mids we've had injured within the 1st team recently.

Lyon, mcgrattan and McLean have all appeared in cm ahead of this guy.

Archived